Look what we have out already.

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":12j7lu7a said:
Suzie Q":12j7lu7a said:
I saw 2 when the rains first started I haven't seen any since. I just saw tails disappearing. One under the water tank that was no more and in pieces and one through brush when I was putting up a new fence.

But in the cities where they are not used to flooding I heard that where there wasn't water there was snakes. I didn't hear of anyone getting bitten though.

I have heard it said that the snakes in Australia are different to the snakes in America. The snakes in America will chase you down. The snakes in Australia, leave them alone and they will leave you alone.
Suzie the only snake I know of here that will flat come after you is the Cottonmouth and I am sure our Southern friends will agree
Jogeephus I think you need to forget about good posture and start looking down when you walk!!!!
Copperheaad will too

We are blessed with Rattlesnakes, Copperheads and Cottonmouths and they are starting to crawl out of their dens. :mad: I hate snakes, killem all.

All that flat land that the water won't even run off of, three different kinds of poision snakes, I bet you even got sketters. :help: Sure glad I live in the mountains.

Suzie Q":3cbsgfxl said:
Jogeephus I think you need to forget about good posture and start looking down when you walk!!!!

It wouldn't do any good cause in many places the underbrush is so thick you can't see past your waist. Beneath this, its their world. We have copperheads, cottonmouths, diamondbacks, timber rattlers, pygmy rattlers, coral snakes and now it seems some idiot has brought in some fer de lances. You can pretty well predict when they will be out and about but sometimes they will surprise you.

Jogeephus":3acylfuj said:
Suzie Q":3acylfuj said:

It wouldn't do any good cause in many places the underbrush is so thick you can't see past your waist. Beneath this, its their world. We have copperheads, cottonmouths, diamondbacks, timber rattlers, pygmy rattlers, coral snakes and now it seems some idiot has brought in some fer de lances. You can pretty well predict when they will be out and about but sometimes they will surprise you.
Fer de lance is tropical,isn't it? Then it shouldn't have the instintct to den up (?) So maybe they'll freeze.. Hope so..