greg02

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my cows.

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00366.JPG

DSC00323.JPG

DSC00066.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

Your cows look good, the solid tan one looks a little skinny though. I really like the pic with them all laying down looking very content.

looks like a pretty solid group of cows. are they registered? what is there breeding like?

The cattle look good, some folks just want to make them look like every other breed. Somebody must have some awful big cracks in their barn wall. :lol:

Rustler9":1og1fgoh said:
The cattle look good, some folks just want to make them look like every other breed. Somebody must have some awful big cracks in their barn wall. :lol:

I was just joking with the barn wall comment, they look good, nice color too.

I've never seen Longhorns that were as beefy/big as the ones Ryan has posted though! Those have to be the cream of the crop when it comes to Longhorns?

MountainFarmChar":12jp9c5a said:
I've never seen Longhorns that were as beefy/big as the ones Ryan has posted though!

Thank You

MountainFarmChar":12jp9c5a said:
Those have to be the cream of the crop when it comes to Longhorns?

I like to think so. 8) Well atleast for what we are going for anyways.

Longhorns will get big and fat if you feed them out of a sack! (smile)

Looks like you have a lot of WR in those Longhorns.

LonghornRanch":yslxyds3 said:
Longhorns will get big and fat if you feed them out of a sack! (smile)

If you feed them out of a sack too much ;-)

Thanks for the comments. They are all registered. They have come to expect the feed from the sack and the hand…. The solid red one in the 3rd pic has a thin profile but I can promis you that she does not miss many meals…. She will be 2 yrs in May. Some of their linage consists of Turbo Jet, Vals's Pal, Phenomenon, Red-N-Roudy, Phenomenon, Dixie Sledge Yeuga Cinch, AMR Joyful Cowgirl and Mis RedMac 125/5. They are all bread to LYZ Texas Tuff who has Emprior on the top. All the cows are fairly young. The oldest one is about 4 yrs.

Yes sir very nice looking cattle, I remember andera the giant the wrestler had longhorn cattle they had a special one time on TV when he was alive. I thought back then they were very interesting looking cattle very western like. 8)

greg02":1zk4aqgt said:
Thanks for the comments. They are all registered. They have come to expect the feed from the sack and the hand…. The solid red one in the 3rd pic has a thin profile but I can promis you that she does not miss many meals…. She will be 2 yrs in May. Some of their linage consists of Turbo Jet, Vals's Pal, Phenomenon, Red-N-Roudy, Phenomenon, Dixie Sledge Yeuga Cinch, AMR Joyful Cowgirl and Mis RedMac 125/5. They are all bread to LYZ Texas Tuff who has Emprior on the top. All the cows are fairly young. The oldest one is about 4 yrs.

We have one just like her. She is red and doesn't miss a meal she will catch up just her breeding. Ours has spouted over the last few months and she won't be 2 until Sept. She is halter broke as well so she really is spoilt to the feed bag.

Latest posts