Long year

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
First Michael Jackson and now Ted Kennedy. I know things happen in three's. I don't know if I can take it though.

Walt

Hold on a sec...what about Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon? Yep this has been a weird year for celebrity deaths. If I was famous I'd be scared LOL

I did win a little wager on who would be laid to rest first between MJ and Ted. It was closer race than I expected but as they say, its not over till its over.

I think Teddys still lieing in state.Lots of people parading by..MJ is still sitting around somewhere(I think)

peg4x4":1hn4qrdk said:
I think Teddys still lieing in state.Lots of people parading by..MJ is still sitting around somewhere(I think)

:shock: Drat. You are right. I was thinking Ted was already buried but they plan on burying him Saturday. And I think MJ will be buried Sat as well. Assuming there are no law suits about where. Looks like it may be a closer wager than I expected. So much for some extra walking around money for the weekend. But I still have the lawyers on my side. :nod:

Speaking of Little Teddy, is it deserving to put him in Arlington ?

curtis":12q28j6z said:

Yes. He's a veteran, served two years in the US Army, honorable discharge. Plus the second longest serving Senator in history. That qualifes him for burial at Arlington.

Frankie":2mq3zg4j said:
curtis":2mq3zg4j said:

Yes. He's a veteran, served two years in the US Army, honorable discharge. Plus the second longest serving Senator in history. That qualifes him for burial at Arlington.

He qualifies. But, he's not deserving.

http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=536

Walt

Frankie":2bibs36e said:
curtis":2bibs36e said:

If he served he can be buried in Arlington. Just for being a senator does not qualify him.

ADD: I feel sorry for the family of Mary Jo that have to listen to the mainstream media heap accolades on him after what they have been through. I do not think I could stand it if I were in their position.

I remember the bumper sticker "I'd rather have Ted Kennedy as my lifeguard than president" . Volkswagon ( the beetle floated ) ran an add that said "If Ted Kennedy had driven a volkswagon, he might be president now"

Latest posts