Long trips across your property?!

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Does it ever feel like it takes 4 hours and 100 miles to get across your property? By the time you gather all the tools, forget one back track, get a drink or grab a bite re start the process of the day... forget something else... get side tracked. 🤷🏽‍♀️

No, it is only about 3 hours round trip on the quad to the far end of the smaller BLM allotment. The bigger allotment might just be 4 hours....... maybe more. If a person had to walk it, it would feel like 100 miles. You make double and triple sure not to forget something.

Oh my goodness have ya'll even seen redheaded babies and little tiny kids!!! They are so adorable!!!

No, it is only about 3 hours round trip on the quad to the far end of the smaller BLM allotment. The bigger allotment might just be 4 hours....... maybe more. If a person had to walk it, it would feel like 100 miles. You make double and triple sure not to forget something.

I'm good with walking when it's planned. When it's a surprise like the car breaks down it's 99 degrees straight up nooner full sun no water and wearing sandals. I may cuss a little. Than again beats the heck out of walking in the snow freezing your butt off.... at least to me.

When you drive a Chevy, that is what happens........... :)

At least Chevys will get you there. FORD will be Found on road dead.
Here all the chevys are sold out and the Fords are still sitting at the dealers. Ya'll need come buy some Fords. Bahahahahaha.

It does seem like a long trip walking across here cause it's up and down hills and if something breaks down it's almost always at the bottom of a hill in the most inconvenient place.
For the record we are Chevrolet folks too, however I do miss my old Dodge. It was an 89 2500 model rode like a spring wagon with loose steering that everybody complained about. It would go about anywhere and had plenty of power.

On my deeded property it is only a mile from the house to the back of the property. The down side is there is 2,000 feet elevation difference. So depending on which way you are going it is nearly straight up or straight down.

I'm good with walking when it's planned. When it's a surprise like the car breaks down it's 99 degrees straight up nooner full sun no water and wearing sandals. I may cuss a little. Than again beats the heck out of walking in the snow freezing your butt off.... at least to me.

At least Chevys will get you there. FORD will be Found on road dead.
Here all the chevys are sold out and the Fords are still sitting at the dealers. Ya'll need come buy some Fords. Bahahahahaha.
Ford----First on race day.

Here are a couple Chevy acronyms............

14151_CHEVY.png

14150_CHEVROLET.png

Ford Chevy acronyms

Last edited:

Latest posts