Long Night

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Still haven't gone to bed yet. We set my tent up on our floors lobby and are waiting for the R.A. to wake up and see it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaron":3lsrs0f7 said:
No security patrols in your building? Usually they see it long before the R.A. :cowboy:
Nope, no security partols. We ended up just giving up on it and took it down a little after 8 this morning. That definately was a new experience for me...

Weird. I worked Rez Security at university for two years. Seen a lot of strange things happen. Would put setting up a tent in the lobby/lounge about midway or lower on that list. All depends on who is in the tent and what is happening. :cowboy:

Aaron":1t5lpl77 said:
Weird. I worked Rez Security at university for two years. Seen a lot of strange things happen. Would put setting up a tent in the lobby/lounge about midway or lower on that list. All depends on who is in the tent and what is happening. :cowboy:
With the way security is set up they don't have anyone other than the R.A.'s make rounds out night. The looks on the people's faces walking in between 4 and 6 am, it was priceless. We have some hilarious pics, it was a great night. Aaron if you would have seen us, you would have died of laughter. :lol: We are making plans for our next camp-in, we found some more people to join us. :)

FarmGirl10":2st93p8b said:
grannysoo":2st93p8b said:
Too much time on your hands perhaps? :mrgreen:
Yes....thats what we will say caused that...

That's what you tell your parents anyway. Probably had a little company from your friends in the glass bottle that night too........

grannysoo":3hzquhot said:
FarmGirl10":3hzquhot said:
grannysoo":3hzquhot said:
Too much time on your hands perhaps? :mrgreen:
Yes....thats what we will say caused that...

That's what you tell your parents anyway. Probably had a little company from your friends in the glass bottle that night too........
:) Our R.A. never did see it, although I'm assuming she saw the pics we posted on Facebook. :p

Latest posts