Long live the prince

Help Support CattleToday:

RiverHills":2lg4blj7 said:
O no :shock: dun is in it now!!!!! :pop:

Now that I think about it the mentor's don't get involved in these kinda topics. :hide:

I have enjoyed reading some of these topics tho. :D
I;m allowed as many ill-informed opinions as any one else

kenny thomas":kixubimk said:
I cannot believe this topic has gone on so long about someone that when he was here only a few liked him. Let it go.
If you didn't like him that's fine, but you're making a lot of assumptions about other people.

The disagreements are way more fun, as long as they don't get out of hand. M-5 and I had a long lunch the other day, hes still dusting himself off! :lol2:

RiverHills":1i4vspt5 said:
Dun I didn't mean you can't. I was hoping you were going to come back with some very witty post. I always like your post. :)
Some folks are obviously easily entertained

I guess I'm gonna have to start checking in everyday. Everything seems to go down when I'm tied up and don't get a chance to log in for a couple days. :roll:

dun":2qp9xldl said:
RiverHills":2qp9xldl said:
Dun I didn't mean you can't. I was hoping you were going to come back with some very witty post. I always like your post. :)
Well, it ain't F Troop but I guess it will do.
:hide:

Nesikep":3bbpqh8u said:
OK, Who's Parmenter? Who's Rourke and Agarn?
By default, Sky gets to play Hekawi Chief Wild Eagle.
f_troop.chief_wild_eagle.jpg

CB will be trooper Duffy--limpin around with an old Alamo battle wound..
I call dibs as Parmenter, as long as Wrangler Jane comes with the gig.

I met Inyati in 2010.   He lived in a studio apartment at Uptown Square in the Capital Hill district of Denver.   I panhandled on Colfax near the Catholic Cathedral.  If you got in line early, you could get supper at the Church.  I was on my way to the line when I hit Inyati up for alms.  He bought me a meal at the McDonald's across the street from the Church.  We sat down and talked.

I finished.  It was too late for the supper line.  I went downtown and slept the night on a grate that exhausted excess heat from the Dixon grill.

I saw Inyati nearly every day.  He often walked alone in Cheesman Park.  On some occasions, he would sit at the park tables. He was always good for a couple dollars.

One day I confessed that I had about $300,000 in the Wells Fargo Bank.  He talked me into moving to Kentucky and starting a cattle farm.  Biggest mistake I ever made.  I was a meat eater.  Now, I work 10 times harder and have gone through a life time of Panhandling savings.

Margonme":12ibiot6 said:
I met Inyati in 2010.   He lived in a studio apartment at Uptown Square in the Capital Hill district of Denver.   I panhandled on Colfax near the Catholic Cathedral.  If you got in line early, you could get supper at the Church.  I was on my way to the line when I hit Inyati up for alms.  He bought me a meal at the McDonald's across the street from the Church.  We sat down and talked.

I finished.  It was too late for the supper line.  I went downtown and slept the night on a grate that exhausted excess heat from the Dixon grill.

I saw Inyati nearly every day.  He often walked alone in Cheesman Park.  On some occasions, he would sit at the park tables. He was always good fow a couple dollars.

One day I confessed that I had about $300,000 in the Wells Fargo Bank.  He talked me into moving to Kentucky and starting a cattle farm.  Biggest mistake I ever made.  I was a meat eater.  Now, I work 10 times harder and have gone through a life time of Panhandling savings.

If I were you, and I ever ran across him again, I'd whoop his a$$ :lol:

dun":cv0awzqa said:
RiverHills":cv0awzqa said:
Nothing wrong with that! My dad always says your the son of a brick layer you got to be easily entertained