Long John

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
Was just watching the PBR Finals episodes we recorded on DVR.

Long John is one to watch for in the future. He is rank!!!! Bull score of 47.25, yikes. I think it was his performance from Saturday that he got that high score. They were saying on the telecast that he's the next newest closest thing to Bushwacker. I love watching these bulls and riders. Impressive from all angles :clap:

Guy down the road from me was big into bull riding and he raised them especially for the circuit. Was down there one day when he was moving one bull and I thought I'd jump in and help. Big mistake. Turns out the bull had a big bounty on him for anyone who could ride him for so long. The thing was rank. The pen they put him in had full 2 x 12 boards spaced about 2 inches apart and he wanted some of me and the guy doing the moving. Even with the sturdy fence he put the worker up on top of the trailer and me under it because we both thought the boards would give. Take much more of a man than me to sit on the back of that beast.

Yep he's a athletic bull with lots of kick, power and turns back hard
Stone sober is another if they can ever get him calm and he learns his job
He has lots of jump and height which equates to lots of power and drop

Bushwhacker made short work of Mike Lee and looks like he could keep going
He's had an impressive career and good to see him go out on top though

Pretty good finals overall in my opinion
I'm not a Silvano fan but 3 titles don't lie

The young guys like Gage Gay, Tanner Byrne and Matt Tripplet look like super stars in the making

I'd still like to see Marchi come back and win another

I'm with you on Silvano, I understand his method, but really wish he'd challenge himself more instead of taking so many easy rides.

I guess these younger bulls like Long John and Stone Sober need to get more consistent to get up there with the true studs, and like you said, learn their job.

Latest posts