Long but Please read it.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hello<p>My name is Angie. My father was born & raised on a ranch in Cuba. But when Castro came to power he took my fathers ranch. My father had the biggest herd of cattle. I have never been on a ranch nor have I touched a cow. <p>I have read all of the information on this web site. I have looked up different breads to see witch would be the best for Florida and I have check out what is needed for them. I have read about when to wean, about cutting the bulls (I still don't know why you need to do that). I have read about how they cut the horns then and now. I think I have been reading about everything for a year or so. But I have felt the need to work on a ranch in my bones my entire life. I go and look for land to buy for my herd (that I don't have) I figure out how much it will more or less cost yr to yr. I plan for my future with my ranch in mind. But lately I have been thinking what if? What if I can't do it? What if I buy my land and all my cattle at a very high price just to know that I have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing? <p>So here is my question to you. I think it must sound strange but I don't care I need to know if I can do it. I live in Miami FL if anyone reads this and has a ranch in Miami FL. And wouldn't mind some 29yr old married woman following then around hopefully eventually helping them on there ranch for free I would really love for your to e-mail me at [email protected]<p>Thank you for your time.<br>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Too bad you don't live closer to Canada Angie. I could use the free help.<p>I hope someone close gives you the chance to follow your dream. Your going about it right, the cost to start your own is far too high and with no actual experience you'd likely lose it quickly.<p>Jason Trowbridge<br>Southern Angus Farms<br>Alberta Canada
<br>

[email protected]

If you have been taking advise from people on this web site you will surely fail.<p>
<br>

God Bless You, Angie. Your attitude is just great and I hope you fulfill your dream! You could sure come help me if you were in Central Texas! I dreamed of it for many years too and finally realized mine at around 40 years old.<br>: Hello<p>: My name is Angie. My father was born & raised on a ranch in Cuba. But when Castro came to power he took my fathers ranch. My father had the biggest herd of cattle. I have never been on a ranch nor have I touched a cow. <p>: I have read all of the information on this web site. I have looked up different breads to see witch would be the best for Florida and I have check out what is needed for them. I have read about when to wean, about cutting the bulls (I still don't know why you need to do that). I have read about how they cut the horns then and now. I think I have been reading about everything for a year or so. But I have felt the need to work on a ranch in my bones my entire life. I go and look for land to buy for my herd (that I don't have) I figure out how much it will more or less cost yr to yr. I plan for my future with my ranch in mind. But lately I have been thinking what if? What if I can't do it? What if I buy my land and all my cattle at a very high price just to know that I have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing? <p>: So here is my question to you. I think it must sound strange but I don't care I need to know if I can do it. I live in Miami FL if anyone reads this and has a ranch in Miami FL. And wouldn't mind some 29yr old married woman following then around hopefully eventually helping them on there ranch for free I would really love for your to e-mail me at [email protected]<p>: Thank you for your time.<p>
<br>
<ul><li><a href="http://www.totalaccess.net/~calpat">CalPat Longhorns</a></ul>

[email protected]

Latest posts