Lone Star Showdown

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
Are all of you football fans ready for the big game on Friday? The big game I mean is Texas vs Texas A&M. Easily one of the oldest and most popular rivalry games in the country. I get to be at the game too. My brother got me tickets for an early birthday present and we are going up to College Station on Friday morning. I love that city. Gonna be a blast.

Its too bad that the Aggies most likely will lose the game. Texas just has too good of a team this year. I would love to see the Aggies win back their bragging rights for the year, but as much as I hate to say it, I doubt that will happen.

You can probably tell that I am a HUGE Aggie fan. Is anyone else as excited about the game as I am? Even if my team is gonna lose it, it is the game I wait all year for.

bullred":1qv33lp3 said:
I like the Aggies as well, but I don't want to see anything get in the way of UT on their road to a National Championship.

CJ
That makes 2 of us.

Got to say Hook'em horns here. But it will be a good game. A&M is having a off year but is a good program, Enjoy the game.

I'll be there. Student section, 2nd deck. I don't go to school at A&M anymore, but nothing would make me happier than to see Reggie do what he did to Oklahoma a few years ago as a rookie. No matter the outcome of the game I am sure I'll have a great time this weekend down there, visiting friends and what not.

Gig 'Em Ags!

Ryan

I'd love to see A&M beat the horns. Then the door would be open for LSU to beat the hell out of USC. OfCourse, Texas deserves a shot, they haven't had much of a chance when Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Colorado have been so good over the last 10 or 15 years.

Is it me or does everyone else think that USC is over rated? Yes they are good, but they only play 2-3 hard games a year. Come on over to the SEC and see how many times they come out undefeated.

Ryan":2tfcl6x3 said:
I'll be there. Student section, 2nd deck. I don't go to school at A&M anymore, but nothing would make me happier than to see Reggie do what he did to Oklahoma a few years ago as a rookie. No matter the outcome of the game I am sure I'll have a great time this weekend down there, visiting friends and what not.

Gig 'Em Ags!

Ryan

Me too! 2nd Deck, 5th row, 45 yrd line.....doesn't get a whole lot better than that!! I'm not a student there any more either, but somehow, standing in the student section is so much more fun than sitting in the Zone......

Beat the HELL outta t.u.!!! WHOOP!!

They did play well. You could tell they came to play.

Now I have to hope that Colorado will beat Texas or UCLA will beat USC for LSU to get in.

Latest posts