Logon id not being retained

Help Support CattleToday:

jcummins

Reaction score
Lately, seems I'm having to relogin many times when I come to the forum. Not always, so it does retain it....sometimes. Other forums I visit are not havening this problem, so it's with this site, no my pc.

Others having this issue?

jcummins":z4qwzv6r said:
Lately, seems I'm having to relogin many times when I come to the forum. Not always, so it does retain it....sometimes. Other forums I visit are not havening this problem, so it's with this site, no my pc.

Others having this issue?

I have the same problem, the last two days was extra bad, today seems better.

VanC":19mcdv3p said:
It happens to me quite often, too, but I've learned to live with it.

Same here. I've accepted it. So, I don't post as often because most times I have to re-log-in just to post.

Katherine

The first thing that comes to mind is your privacy settings if you're using IE may be preventing a cookie from being saved from CT.

dun":3grj9jdh said:
The first thing that comes to mind is your privacy settings if you're using IE may be preventing a cookie from being saved from CT.

Sometimes it's saved....and a revist can showed it saved for days at a time....then it's gone. This is the only forum that I have this issue occurring, so I doubt it's IE settings. Seems as with others....I've been living with it, but it does show something ain't right...maybe admins will see this thread and check it out.

Latest posts