Locked threads

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":2t8ogvar said:
backhoeboogie":2t8ogvar said:
herofan":2t8ogvar said:
I've been on various forums now and through the years, and on thing that I noticed right away here is how moderators seem more secretive and removed.

We had one here 12 years ago that wanted everyone to know

Got that right

You were her favorite CB How could you forget ! LMAO You could say "Howdy" and it would be deleted.

One of the moderators has not posted in a long time. His posts are few and far between.

backhoeboogie":1bikxpae said:
Caustic Burno":1bikxpae said:
backhoeboogie":1bikxpae said:
We had one here 12 years ago that wanted everyone to know

Got that right

You were her favorite CB How could you forget ! LMAO You could say "Howdy" and it would be deleted.

One of the moderators has not posted in a long time. His posts are few and far between.

There were some shoot outs for sure.
We had three back then as well La4angus and Dun passed away.
Our favorite just disappeared.

greybeard":3kdm5476 said:
You talking about Mod1?

She had a couple of aliases. I still got the link where she replied accidentally and then said, "Oops. Mod1 borrowed my ID" when I called her on it.

If you were going to read Caustics posts you had to be quick. Most of his posts had a 7 minute life expectancy. You could be replying to CB and then "poof" its gone. It didn't matter the subject. Macon finally fixed it (I think)

We're going to miss Dun Doggone it. He was excellent.

Caustic Burno":bxzig9cs said:

That was right about the time AngusLimmoCross as well as ALX disappeared.

Kind of strange they all left at once :D :D :D :D

Caustic Burno":2oiwy3nm said:
backhoeboogie":2oiwy3nm said:
Caustic Burno":2oiwy3nm said:
Got that right

There were some shoot outs for sure.
We had three back then as well La4angus and Dun passed away.
You saying La4Angus was a moderator?
I thought he needed moderating. :?

backhoeboogie":3m97x7fg said:
Caustic Burno":3m97x7fg said:

I am amazed how you guys can remember all those trolls. I can't even remember what I ate 2 days ago.

Don't know who mods are, nor care. If Dun was, he can't be replaced. Several forums, never seen anyone more
level headed than he. I would never be judge and jury this group, even though I like the reading and controversy,
I would never take over policing this group !!!
WLamarParmer,DVM

wlamarparmer":2segn586 said:
Don't know who mods are, nor care. If Dun was, he can't be replaced. Several forums, never seen anyone more level headed than he.
WLamarParmer,DVM
I second that opinion, never saw anyone more level headed and even handed than dun.

Aaron":211q6hk2 said:
backhoeboogie":211q6hk2 said:
Caustic Burno":211q6hk2 said:

I am amazed how you guys can remember all those trolls. I can't even remember what I ate 2 days ago.

Perhaps they didn't hate you as bad as they did me! :)

There is still one amongst us that was on that smear campaign back when. My name was mud. Even had a gal sending out pms to members. It was all quite hysterical.

Then they were accusing me of being Caustic Burno a few times. :) Seriously.

Then there are all the good people who left, or passed on. Sad to see them go. I miss folks like Calman, Warpaint, Crowderfarms was nuts too. I think one of our mods drove off a bunch of good folks.

Boogie I think I was in first you were second.
She hated a guy out of central Texas that had the handle broken mouth as well. He was pretty high on the list, he didn't stay long.

I've been here a few years now, but i remember when I joined, I figured a cattle site would be the most laid back group of people around. I didn't expect any drama here. I've been on a few sites that didn't even have a moderator and it ran very smoothly. I assumed that's how it would be here; however, I was wrong.

herofan":39dpcpwh said:
I've been here a few years now, but i remember when I joined, I figured a cattle site would be the most laid back group of people around. I didn't expect any drama here. I've been on a few sites that didn't even have a moderator and it ran very smoothly. I assumed that's how it would be here; however, I was wrong.
What would expect from a bunch of independent folks that typically are leaders and type A personalities.

M-5":234fp8qv said:
herofan":234fp8qv said:
What would expect from a bunch of independent folks that typically are leaders and type A personalities.

I wasn't aware of everyone's personality types. I'm a strong type B myself, and I was just basing it on the farmers that I know personally.

herofan":2vv2sqx3 said:
M-5":2vv2sqx3 said:
herofan":2vv2sqx3 said:

I wasn't aware of everyone's personality types. I'm a strong type B myself, and I was just basing it on the farmers that I know personally.
That's not a surprise. Farmers and ranchers are decision Makers not much room for indecisiveness.

herofan":1agyu34h said:

You put all of us in a coffee shop, we'd do just fine. Frankie would be off at a table all by herself. She wouldn't be deleting my conversations etc.

backhoeboogie":2wsbyfox said:
herofan":2wsbyfox said:

You put all of us in a coffee shop, we'd do just fine. Frankie would be off at a table all by herself. She wouldn't be deleting my conversations etc.

You wouldn't have anything to worry about Backhoe, if CB was there they'd be in the back room hashing things out.

herofan":3ecmvzqp said:
M-5":3ecmvzqp said:
herofan":3ecmvzqp said:

Lord willing , I'm slowly weaseling my way toward a type B..to bad there ain't a letter in between em right now...life to short for A

Latest posts