Locked thread

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":20o60bri said:
The ones that kill innocent people, or are they really targeting enemy combatants?

I get confused.

There are Muslim terrorist groups that target enemies of the United States. It goes back to the cliche, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

inyati13":33a3ht9x said:
TennesseeTuxedo":33a3ht9x said:
The ones that kill innocent people, or are they really targeting enemy combatants?

I get confused.

There are Muslim terrorist groups that target enemies of the United States. It goes back to the cliche, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Any non muslim is an infidel to muslims and subject to be killed on sight.

TexasBred":3ojg2x2d said:
inyati13":3ojg2x2d said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ojg2x2d said:
The ones that kill innocent people, or are they really targetingi enemy combatants?

I get confused.

Do all Muslims practice/endorse that? I would guess not. Infidel: to a follower of Islam, it simply means someone not of the Islamic faith.

PS: TT has taken this discussion into Religion or at least started it in that direction. My intention was to explore the question of "what is a truth?" Truth is often hard to nail down.

The judicial system is not about "truth", it is about judgement. Judges issue findings, rulings, etc. They don't issue "truths". Truth, Justice and the American Way is a great theme for the old Superman TV series but not what happens on main street.

Look on the bright side Lava, the important stuff - the facts - didn't get deleted. BTW - if anyone is interested in reading a good book on this subject I highly recommend Because they Hate which gives an excellent example of what happened in Lebanon and what is continuing to happen today. The similarities are sobering.

Jogeephus":359a8xfx said:
Look on the bright side Lava, the important stuff - the facts - didn't get deleted. BTW - if anyone is interested in reading a good book on this subject I highly recommend Because they Hate which gives an excellent example of what happened in Lebanon and what is continuing to happen today. The similarities are sobering.

Who wants to be sober?

inyati13":2jktu2tr said:
Jogeephus":2jktu2tr said:

Who wants to be sober?

Well you have a good point there but you gotta get sober at some point if you are going to go buy more whiskey. Of course, there is a lot to be said for making your own. More sustainable if nothing else.

Jogeephus":1pa7dfs5 said:
inyati13":1pa7dfs5 said:
Jogeephus":1pa7dfs5 said:

Who wants to be sober?

Well you have a good point there but you gotta get sober at some point if you are going to go buy more whiskey. Of course, there is a lot to be said for making your own. More sustainable if nothing else.

Touche' :D

inyati13":3sbl80vc said:
TexasBred":3sbl80vc said:
inyati13":3sbl80vc said:

Do all Muslims practice/endorse that? I would guess not. Infidel: to a follower of Islam, it simply means someone not of the Islamic faith.

PS: TT has taken this discussion into Religion or at least started it in that direction. My intention was to explore the question of "what is a truth?" Truth is often hard to nail down.

The judicial system is not about "truth", it is about judgement. Judges issue findings, rulings, etc. They don't issue "truths". Truth, Justice and the American Way is a great theme for the old Superman TV series but not what happens on main street.
That's simply how they interpret their Koran (should that be Quran") And I know what they mean by infidel so all non muslims are subject to be killed at any time without warning nor cause should the got flicker decide "it's time".

inyati13":34ndc1v1 said:
Jogeephus":34ndc1v1 said:

Who wants to be sober?

I don't even remember what sober feels like.

Read the River War as well by Winston Churchill nothing has changed in over a hundred years the exception is they now have the financial means to conduct worldwide operations.

TexasBred":l1mjkh4j said:
That's simply how they interpret their Koran (should that be Quran") And I know what they mean by infidel so all non muslims are subject to be killed at any time without warning nor cause should the got flicker decide "it's time".

Koran Q'uran, doesn't really matter because Muhammad was illiterate and that is why he couldn't become a Jewish priest like he wanted.

Lets not forget theft because the Koran teaches that wealth stolen from nonbelievers is more holy than that earned by the sweat of one's brow.