Locked and Disappearing Threads

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot during one of his long rants on a thread, he posted the link. I don't know if it is legit of what........
I do remember that when I opened it, it was some strange stuff being written about.

dun":15j4yknp said:
wacocowboy":15j4yknp said:
I think you should be able to talk politics, and religion in the coffee shop. If you have ever been to a coffee shop in a rural town those old men talk mainly politics, the weather, livestock or grain prices, and a bunch of bs gossip.
If you want to talk religion or politics go to ranchers.net
The fount or whatever it's called needs to be changed on ranchers. It's to hard to read. I like ranchers but don't go there because of that.

Jed, you should be able to go into your browser settings and change the font you see displayed.
I don't know what browser you use, but.........
In Chrome browser, go to the very upper right and click on the little square with 3 horizontal bars, choose "settings" then "advanced settings" and scroll down to "customize font". You can change the color, size and the type of font you see, but the change may affect most other web pages you visit as well.

TennesseeTuxedo":274zjf9u said:
It's the format itself on Ranchers that I don't like.

Isn't Ranchers format identical to CT?

I don't go there as much as I used to because Ranchers freezes up my computer a lot. Same thing sometimes happens here too, but not as bad.

NAT,YT, and the Bash work quite well most of the time.

John SD":21uyo7gy said:
TennesseeTuxedo":21uyo7gy said:
It's the format itself on Ranchers that I don't like.

Isn't Ranchers format identical to CT?

I don't go there as much as I used to because Ranchers freezes up my computer a lot. Same thing sometimes happens here too, but not as bad.

NAT,YT, and the Bash work quite well most of the time.

Not to me.

jedstivers":2k7gsqd2 said:
I do everything off a iPad. Not sure if I can change that.
I'm not sure what an iPad is so I can't help ya with that. I would assume tho, it has a browser of some kind........

greybeard":3lhiqwht said:
jedstivers":3lhiqwht said:
I'm not sure what an iPad is so I can't help ya with that. I would assume tho, it has a browser of some kind........

GB, they do have a browser. I got one and the browser works like my laptop.

greybeard":11dg4cfq said:
jedstivers":11dg4cfq said:

My IPad is a big IPhone without the phone. I just google everything and browse from there. CT, Rancher's etc.