Locked and Disappearing Threads

Help Support CattleToday:

I suppose I can get a bit windy when discussing our problems that are pulling our nation down.
But a lot of the content of the post was about Mike Huckabee (R) standing behind Lamar Alexander (R) who voted for Obama's gun control, amnesty and voted to pass Obamacare. Mike is considering running for prez. He needs to change the (R) to a (D)
I do like his show, and I do like him. I am just surprised to see him take this stand.
Huckabee on his show said that they should pass Obamacare and then they could vote it out later if needed.

I did have a lot more hot air in the posting although. I won't repeat that as I think that is why it was removed.

TexasBred":x08z2iqj said:
Brute 23":x08z2iqj said:
Deepsouth":x08z2iqj said:
I do wish the moderator would post an exclamation of why it happens.

I thought the same thing until I was a moderator and helped maintain a couple forums. In my limited experience, nothing good ever came from explaining it. The issues just snowballed. Making it go poof is the fastest way to end it.
There has to be some criteria for deciding to lock a topic and leave it where it can be viewed as apposed to just making is disappear. Not questioning anyone's authority to do it or justify doing it....only wondering why what discretion is used in deciding to do it one way or the other.k

I don't know the exact deal. Just sharing my limited experience. It may help... it may not. :tiphat:

Chuckie":mcdikwzq said:
I suppose I can get a bit windy when discussing our problems that are pulling our nation down.
But a lot of the content of the post was about Mike Huckabee (R) standing behind Lamar Alexander (R) who voted for Obama's gun control, amnesty and voted to pass Obamacare. Mike is considering running for prez. He needs to change the (R) to a (D)
I do like his show, and I do like him. I am just surprised to see him take this stand.
Huckabee on his show said that they should pass Obamacare and then they could vote it out later if needed.

I did have a lot more hot air in the posting although. I won't repeat that as I think that is why it was removed.
:lol: :lol: Tone it down "windy". :hide:

greybeard":30y45ywl said:
cow pollinater":30y45ywl said:
Chuckie":30y45ywl said:
I am having a sexual identity crisis at this point. Stop it!!!! :help:
Serves you right, dude. :mrgreen:
Now I'm confused. Is Chuckie dude or dudette?
Don't mess with Chuckie. She's 5'2" tall and 88 lbs. with her boots on. I've been told she's mean as a snake...A real badazz. :hide:

greybeard":1xfcv964 said:
cow pollinater":1xfcv964 said:
Chuckie":1xfcv964 said:
I am having a sexual identity crisis at this point. Stop it!!!! :help:
Serves you right, dude. :mrgreen:
Now I'm confused. Is Chuckie dude or dudette?

No, no, Chuckie is a killer doll! So my opinion is that Chuckie is a " Killer Doll" :pretty: ;-)

I think you should be able to talk politics, and religion in the coffee shop. If you have ever been to a coffee shop in a rural town those old men talk mainly politics, the weather, livestock or grain prices, and a bunch of bs gossip.

wacocowboy":2nhs6deg said:
I think you should be able to talk politics, and religion in the coffee shop. If you have ever been to a coffee shop in a rural town those old men talk mainly politics, the weather, livestock or grain prices, and a bunch of bs gossip.
If you want to talk religion or politics go to ranchers.net

I think that you are "free to talk politics and religion" on Sir Liz Loins new site....... :hide:
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

branguscowgirl":uww570f0 said:
I think that you are "free to talk politics and religion" on Sir Liz Loins new site....... :hide:

What'd I miss?

Bigfoot":l2afo1uz said:
branguscowgirl":l2afo1uz said:

What'd I miss?
If I remember right, "Sir Loin" started a site called "Todays Cattle."

[quoteThe domain name TodaysCattle.com is for sale.

Our domain names for sale are priced from $250 to $500.

Please email Webmaster for more information
or call (205) 932-8000.
Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

][/quote]
Had something to do with this???

branguscowgirl":2x286eg0 said:
[quoteThe domain name TodaysCattle.com is for sale.

Our domain names for sale are priced from $250 to $500.

Please email Webmaster for more information
or call (205) 932-8000.
Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

]
Had something to do with this???[/quote]

Wow. I googled it. The thing exist.

Latest posts