Local Tragedy

Help Support CattleToday:

That's a shame, makes you wonder what some people are thinking. I have no idea how someone could do that.

tom4018":aq93q0x9 said:
Bigfoot, how close to you was that? It is all over the news in Bowling Green.

Just a few miles. She was a retired school teacher, and he had recently retired from Farm Credit, although I have still been seeing him at functions. Daughter had been away for a few years, but was home to visit.

It is a terrible tragedy. Just seen on the news they arrested the son for it.

Such a waste of lives. I do not understand why tragedies like this have to happen. We hear of it more and more. It is very upsetting to read about this tragedy.

Sounds like meth. Stories like this one may be rare where you're at but they're not here so when I hear about it my mind goes to the most likely cause that I hear time and again here... meth.
Sorry for your loss, bigfoot.

He was probably the black sheep of the family. At first I thought I knew him from working so long in correction in KY, but I don't believe so. I have been through that area a few times and it is some of the prettiest land I have ever seen. There is a highway route 100 (around Russellville) the land and structures is one of the prettiest places I have ever been on.

Knew of the family here as well, never would have dreamed something like that would have happened to them. Really good folks, just goes to show you evil is everywhere and none of us are promised another day. Praying here for the extended family that they can receive God's comfort for the upcoming days that lie ahead.

So sad, the world is changing and not for the better. Isn't Cadiz the place where they make the worlds largest biscuit during a festival? I can't remember but I am pretty sure I was there once?

melking":28mrhqgy said:
So sad, the world is changing and not for the better. Isn't Cadiz the place where they make the worlds largest biscuit during a festival? I can't remember but I am pretty sure I was there once?

Yes it is. The oven was made in Germany, it's used once a year. The proceeds go to charity.

BF,

I hope you will keep us updated on this tragedy. It would be instructive to hear what the root cause is/was. God Bless the family and the community.

gimpyrancher":r7zme9l6 said:
BF,

I hope you will keep us updated on this tragedy. It would be instructive to hear what the root cause is/was. God Bless the family and the community.

He was arraigned yesterday. A few details of the murder came out at the arraignment, but no motives were discussed. His bail was left at 5 million.

Common Wealth is seeking death penalty. That's about all I know. Could be a long long time before a trial actually starts.

Again, one of the nicest families that anyone could ever hope to know.

Latest posts