Local Tennessee News.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
I saw this in one of the local free papers yesterday and could hardly believe it, so I responded to it and questioned what happened.

Need Utility Bills, Mortgage and Dog Food for injuries sustained in Donkey attack last week. Call my cell at (615) XXX-XXXX.

I called and asked what happened, and was told a neighbors Donkey attacked this Woman's Husband last week.She was quick to tell me the Donkey was shot, in order to be tested for Rabies. I offered them free Dog Food, but she said a feller had already brought them 110 pounds of Ol'Roy. She quickly pointed out the Trailer payment was due 10/01/07 and could I pay her water bill,electric, and go grocery shopping.....Only in TN.

When you finish paying hers - I've got several bills that need paying also. Thanks in advance!! :lol:

I think I might let her eat that Ol' Roy herself. :lol:

Have crackheads stop by the office here all the time and ask for cash for gas to take their baby to the doctor.

When I tell them that I'll take them myself they load up and leave................................. :shock:

Crowder, please call my cell phone at 1-800-bananabelt-08. As a member of the NPSMMVF I am soliciting cash only donations for a needy womens (not wimmens) organization. We are in dire need of cash to help finance our upcoming road trip to Texas. Some "members" of this forum have flatly denied sending any assistance to us and well quite frankly we just don't like them anymore. Please open your heart and wallet to help us with our downpayment due on the RV rental.

Any monetary only assistance will be greatly appreciated.

When can we expect the cash?

MistyMorning":2ah0r9l6 said:
Crowder, please call my cell phone at 1-800-bananabelt-08. As a member of the NPSMMVF I am soliciting cash only donations for a needy womens (not wimmens) organization. We are in dire need of cash to help finance our upcoming road trip to Texas. Some "members" of this forum have flatly denied sending any assistance to us and well quite frankly we just don't like them anymore. Please open your heart and wallet to help us with our downpayment due on the RV rental.

Misty Wimmens,

Due to you not posessing any non-profit status tax documents, I/we at this time can not and will not be able to donate any gifts, being of monatery value, or reciprocate to those parties either directly or non-discretionarily involved with said status over state lines, not limited to after herein described as an "RV" but not limited to hitch hiking, hobo-ism, Gypsys, or other parties.

In Laymen's terms: If you aint picking me up, you'll get no cash.

Crowderfarms":13qpwtt8 said:
MistyMorning":13qpwtt8 said:

Misty Wimmens,

Due to you not posessing any non-profit status tax documents, I/we at this time can not and will not be able to donate any gifts, being of monatery value, or reciprocate to those parties either directly or non-discretionarily involved with said status over state lines, not limited to after herein described as an "RV" but not limited to hitch hiking, hobo-ism, Gypsys, or other parties.

In Laymen's terms: If you aint picking me up, you'll get no cash.

Your lawyer wrote that, didn't he son...

Alice

Hey Crowder send me some cash - or dog food - heck I ain't picky. I am lazy though so I'll need some of that dog food that "makes its own gravy". I ain't never been able to make any gravy that I was proud enough of to call my own!
Just send it to the Harper Road exit and I'll come get it!
Thank ya' in advance!

Not a chance. Member that picture cell phone I sent you last month to take pictures of what you called "Mermaids" that were in your creek? Turned out to be Carps.You Tube security traced it back to my phone. And you got the nerve to ask for more help with money. Call your dream team, Mr. Cochran might help you.

I can't believe that you ain't gonna give me a second chance - them carps eventually died from the drought. I don't know if they smelled worse before or after they kicked the bucket. I was thinking about turning that smell into some cologne for the rugged, outdoor type women folk!

take pictures of what you called "Mermaids" that were in your creek? Turned out to be Carps.

Yea but the "Bottom" part of those Carps were girls! :lol:

Bullbuyer":rh3pso3v said:
Hey Crowder send me some cash

Hey Bullbuyer, why don't you just back off there buster! This stooge is ours (NPSMMVF). ;-) But if he doesn't cough up some cash soon we will be putting him on the back of a milk carton not to mention our "do not call list".

MistyMorning":prs20kzx said:
Hey Bullbuyer, why don't you just back off there buster! This stooge is ours (NPSMMVF). ;-) But if he doesn't cough up some cash soon we will be putting him on the back of a milk carton not to mention our "do not call list".

You just wait a minute there little britches! First things first - what's all them letters stand for - that don't spell no word I ever seen. Secondly, what are you gonna do with the money anyways? And lastly, Cowder ain't no "stooge" he's a goober!

MistyMorning":emykaqch said:
Bullbuyer":emykaqch said:
Hey Crowder send me some cash

Hey Musty!

How do you advertise for a missing Transvestite?

Put "IT'S" Picture on a carton of Half and Half!!!!

Latest posts