Local HS kid to play for Georgetown next year...

Help Support CattleToday:

Going to be interesting to see how he does at Georgetown. I was watching his clips a few weeks ago, he's definitely talented.

torogmc81":35jhcoag said:
Going to be interesting to see how he does at Georgetown. I was watching his clips a few weeks ago, he's definitely talented.

I agree as it will be a new world for him and if he sticks around probably be his junior year before he gets a chance. I bet having a 7'0" NBA hall of famer in that little gym was a shock to the fans and to Patrick Ewing. This place is back about as far as you can get. He can shoot pretty good and handle the ball. That will help, but most in D1 can do that.

jltrent":3grd05fy said:
torogmc81":3grd05fy said:

I agree as it will be a new world for him and if he sticks around probably be his junior year before he gets a chance. I bet having a 7'0" NBA hall of famer in that little gym was a shock to the fans and to Patrick Ewing. This place is back about as far as you can get. He can shoot pretty good and handle the ball. That will help, but most in D1 can do that.

i wish i wouldve known bought him sooner, wouldnt mind driving there to see the hype. I get goosebumps going back to HS packed gyms. A lot of fun

From what I have been reading Georgetown is loaded in the front court and short on guards. Unless they sign more he will get plenty of chances to see what he can do immediately.

His team won the State Championship beating Robert E. Lee, last years champion. He scored 47 points and broke about every state record, pretty much unstoppable from watching the video of the game, attached in the attachment below.. Had three dunks in the third quarter a lone including one reverse. He did it this time against pretty good competition.

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/mac-mcclung ... tate-title

jltrent":2b4jlnx7 said:
His team won the State Championship beating Robert E. Lee, last years champion. He scored 47 points and broke about every state record, pretty much unstoppable from watching the video of the game, attached in the attachment below.. Had three dunks in the third quarter a lone including one reverse. He did it this time against pretty good competition.

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/mac-mcclung ... tate-title
Thanks for sharing, I was wondering how they were doing in playoffs. 47 in any state title game is legit

The local boy just won his 2nd NBA slam dunk contest. He is listed at 6'2", probably closer to 6'0" and can like a pogo stick get his head about the rim with ease. He jumped over Shaq on one dunk who is over 7'0" tall. Watching them in slow motion shows how amazing they are, and he was doing it in HS.

Last edited:

Latest posts