Local Celebrities

Help Support CattleToday:

We have the Ky Headhunters. Had some pretty good success in Country music back in the mid 90's, and wrote a few hits since. They are pretty cool guys. They used a old drum the high school through out still do and says Metcalfe County band on it.
We also have a rock band Black Stone Cherry, they are really big in Europe. Drummer is son and nephew of 2 of the headhunters.

Stompin Bob, this fellow takes three steps then stomps his right foot. he wanders all over town . he receives a pension from the military. supposedly has several tens of thousands of dollars but still uses a mug from Whataburger on it that says 5 cent refill, and they honor it. He has a flop house apartment but most times sleeps on the doorstep of a local attorneys office.

papavillars":1mimvff2 said:
Stompin Bob, takes three steps then stomps his right foot, wanders all over town, he receives a pension....
but still uses a mug from Whataburger on it that says 5 cent refill and they honor it.
He has a flop house apartment, but most times sleeps on the doorstep of a local attorneys office.
Some people just have it made in the shade.

The Sutton family would qualify as local celebrities. They were "supposedly" involved in an active shoot out with martians. It's one of the most researched cases of contact with aliens in the world. They all swear up and down that it happened.

I will add, me nor my dad believe in aliens. On the night of August 21st (same night of the shoot out), he had a cousin staying all night at his house. About bed time, a strange light made its way accross the ceiling of there bed room. The next morning, every gate, barn door, corn crib, stall door on the place was wide open. Every single one on the whole place. Not one animal got out. The chickens wouldn't leave the coop, and they had to get a buggy whip to get the horses and mules out of their stalls. Not sure what happened, but it wasn't aliens

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Kelly-Hopkinsville.html

Bigfoot":1m76qfe3 said:
The Sutton family would qualify as local celebrities.
It's one of the most researched cases of contact with aliens in the world. Not sure what happened, but it wasn't aliens.
I've never heard of it before. What is your source confirming the conclusion that it wasn't aliens?
Are green 3-4 ft dwarfs common to your local?

Sometimes when wife and I or brother and I are in a crowded eatery, and I can tell people are eavesdropping on our conversation, I give them something to listen to. In only a little louder voice than normal I say to whoever I'm with: "You know, one night in 1985, I was abducted for 3 days by aliens"--pulled me right up out of the house"
You can see people at the nearby tables just stop talking and eating, lean forward and listen as I carry on with it for about 3 minutes..

Bigfoot":3vseb5wc said:
The Sutton family would qualify as local celebrities. They were "supposedly" involved in an active shoot out with martians. It's one of the most researched cases of contact with aliens in the world. They all swear up and down that it happened.

I will add, me nor my dad believe in aliens. On the night of August 21st (same night of the shoot out), he had a cousin staying all night at his house. About bed time, a strange light made its way accross the ceiling of there bed room. The next morning, every gate, barn door, corn crib, stall door on the place was wide open. Every single one on the whole place. Not one animal got out. The chickens wouldn't leave the coop, and they had to get a buggy whip to get the horses and mules out of their stalls. Not sure what happened, but it wasn't aliens

wow, thats pretty crazy.

My wife and I saw a werewolf (bigfoot?) when the sun was going down one day.. We were starring at the sky at the edge of a woods looking into a corn field (not planted yet).. We had 3 dogs and a cat with us. We were looking at the sky for about 5 minutes not saying a word and then I see something about 40' away pop out of the wood line. I look over and its this ape looking thing (huge) all bent over just like a ape sitting there. I nudged my wife and pointed over.. she looked at it and was like !!!!!!!.. We all still didn't say a word and that thing noticed us and started this real heavy breathing. It was reallly faint at first and kept getting louder and louder.. was was just getting P!SSED. Then he stood up a bit and put his weight on his legs *(like he was sitting on them, just like a ape) .. So he's doing this growing/breathing thing just pumping himself up and down looking right at us. Dogs didn't move, we didn't move, cat didn't move.. everyone was frozen.

So when he stood up you could see plain as day it was a full ape body and a wolf head. It wasn't dark, nothing in the way.. only about 40' away.. we could see this thing perfect. So after what seemed like 5 minutes of the breathing thing.. he stands completely straight up.. I bet this thing was aroud 7' tall no problem. Built like a brick. I mean full on gorilla body.. but a wolf head. We still stood frozen.

Then it took off into the field, full on ape gorilla run with its knuckles.. stopping every 20' looking back at us doing the growling thing but really really aggressive.. like DON"T FOLLOW ME! he did that until half way through the field then he just kept going full speed..

it was the crazyiness thing i've ever seen.. I bet those bigfoot hunters would like to talk to me for a while :pop:

ddd75":rgzggo7w said:
Bigfoot":rgzggo7w said:

wow, thats pretty crazy.

My wife and I saw a werewolf (bigfoot?) when the sun was going down one day.. We were starring at the sky at the edge of a woods looking into a corn field (not planted yet).. We had 3 dogs and a cat with us. We were looking at the sky for about 5 minutes not saying a word and then I see something about 40' away pop out of the wood line. I look over and its this ape looking thing (huge) all bent over just like a ape sitting there. I nudged my wife and pointed over.. she looked at it and was like !!!!!!!.. We all still didn't say a word and that thing noticed us and started this real heavy breathing. It was reallly faint at first and kept getting louder and louder.. was was just getting P!SSED. Then he stood up a bit and put his weight on his legs *(like he was sitting on them, just like a ape) .. So he's doing this growing/breathing thing just pumping himself up and down looking right at us. Dogs didn't move, we didn't move, cat didn't move.. everyone was frozen.

So when he stood up you could see plain as day it was a full ape body and a wolf head. It wasn't dark, nothing in the way.. only about 40' away.. we could see this thing perfect. So after what seemed like 5 minutes of the breathing thing.. he stands completely straight up.. I bet this thing was aroud 7' tall no problem. Built like a brick. I mean full on gorilla body.. but a wolf head. We still stood frozen.

Then it took off into the field, full on ape gorilla run with its knuckles.. stopping every 20' looking back at us doing the growling thing but really really aggressive.. like DON"T FOLLOW ME! he did that until half way through the field then he just kept going full speed..

it was the crazyiness thing i've ever seen.. I bet those bigfoot hunters would like to talk to me for a while :pop:

That was Bigfoot alright. One slept in my hayloft for about a year. It was a male. There was a lonely woman up the road (she finally married a guy and moved) who started hanging around my hay barn (Or is it grass barn).

Bigfoot":ckc7kjdm said:

I whole heartedly believe in aliens. The universe is something like 13 billion years old, which is long enough for life to have developed, advanced to a point of similar or greater intelligence than us, and then to have ventured out and reached our planet. However, I'm skeptical because every account I see is usually from a person of questionable intelligence or sanity. Until I read a verified account, with photographic evidence, from a credible source, I will remain skeptical.

ddd75":9i3fccle said:
Bigfoot":9i3fccle said:

wow, thats pretty crazy.

And y'all want us to believe that grass is HAY ??????? there is something going on in Kentucky

ddd75":2q3ydpe1 said:
My wife and I saw a werewolf (bigfoot?) when the sun was going down one day...
WOW!!!
One night during a full moon my cousin and I shot a Werewolf!
But by the time we got to him... he had changed back into a scruffy old drifter.
So we just threw him into a river and never told anyone, but that really was the craziest thing I ever saw!

Son of Butch":35l3f3sn said:
ddd75":35l3f3sn said:
My wife and I saw a werewolf (bigfoot?) when the sun was going down one day...
WOW!!!
One night during a full moon my cousin and I shot a Werewolf!
But by the time we got to him... he had changed back into a scruffy old drifter.
So we just threw him into a river and never told anyone, but that really was the craziest thing I ever saw!

man.. funny bro!!!!

I volunteer for Hope Hospice and I am constantly amazed at the big shots that live here. I have one guy I sit with who originally hired Neil Armstrong as a test pilot. Another patient who has sensed passed on was a birddog pilot in Vietnam and went on to design better turboprop engine which is now the norm.

The only celebrities we have in Lebanon are the 2 young men that have their names on overpasses over the interstate. Both died in afganistan

"Speedy" Atkins, poor guy was displayed for years near where I work, even floated down the river in the 1937 flood. There are some notables from here, but who gives a crap about some politician...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedy_Atkins
main-qimg-e0eb9a458142fa0bfcdaedc14bb990f9-c

Latest posts