Lobster ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lobster is OK, but I don't see why it's so expensive. Heck I can get 2 "T Bone" dinners for the cost of 1 lobster dinner. :roll:

mnmtranching":3vwb1mfz said:
Lobster is OK, but I don't see why it's so expensive. Heck I can get 2 "T Bone" dinners for the cost of 1 lobster dinner. :roll:

:lol2: No kidding! I rarely buy lobster due to the price and the smaller sizes. May order it at a restaurant occasionally. If I had a choice of getting two T-bones or a lobster, I would jump all over those T-bones. !!

BeefmasterB":3b2533zn said:
mnmtranching":3b2533zn said:

:lol2: No kidding! I rarely buy lobster due to the price and the smaller sizes. May order it at a restaurant occasionally. If I had a choice of getting two T-bones or a lobster, I would jump all over those T-bones. !!

You can eat a lot of hotdog dinners for the price of one of those T-bone dinners, but I bet you'ld still choose the T-bone

dun":3lael8sx said:
BeefmasterB":3lael8sx said:
mnmtranching":3lael8sx said:

You can eat a lot of hotdog dinners for the price of one of those T-bone dinners, but I bet you'ld still choose the T-bone

When I get tired of steak I'm gonna give them hotdogs a try. :drink:

Latest posts