Loaded trailer abandoned...

Help Support CattleToday:

Surely old boy didn't have a blow out and leave to get another tire... I don't think I'd have left them there even if that were the case.

what news outlet words the article like this ?? "18 head of fancy black Brangus influenced heifers weighing between 650 to 750 pounds each and a gray cattle trailer with a white canvas top"

fancy is a cattle term not used by everyday folks. Im guessing the feller that discovers his trailer missing will be the owner. I figure they was stolen most likely by individuals from Mississippi .

M-5":3v3ne3nj said:
what news outlet words the article like this ?? "18 head of fancy black Brangus influenced heifers weighing between 650 to 750 pounds each and a gray cattle trailer with a white canvas top"

fancy is a cattle term not used by everyday folks. Im guessing the feller that discovers his trailer missing will be the owner. I figure they was stolen most likely by individuals from Mississippi .

Actually, the website isn't a news site. It's the Texas and Southwestern Cattel Raisers Association site. That as one of the first things I noticed too.

Does LA not have title's for trailers? Would think they could find the owner that way.

Where does it state it is a Louisiana trailer? It was abandoned here, but probably stolen near the origin of the heifers.
They probably got to thinking about crossing state lines and got cold feet!

If Louisiana is anything like alabama then they do have tags for trailers but nobody bothers buying them and most cops don't mess with you on farm trailers

Craig Miller":2ld97qk7 said:
If Louisiana is anything like alabama then they do have tags for trailers but nobody bothers buying them and most cops don't mess with you on farm trailers

Wish I lived in Alabama! :shock:

arkie1":n5eglz0u said:
Craig Miller":n5eglz0u said:

Only state in the Union that has uglier, fatter women than yours. :lol:

Ol' 243":2o5pla5v said:
arkie1":2o5pla5v said:
Craig Miller":2o5pla5v said:

We are in the South thank you very much sir. :lol:

arkie1":q17fy0c4 said:
Ol' 243":q17fy0c4 said:
arkie1":q17fy0c4 said:

We are in the South thank you very much sir. :lol:

Everybody always hatin on good ol Arkansas... that's fine we don't really want you here anyway. 8)

Ol' 243":1rm7gq09 said:
arkie1":1rm7gq09 said:
Craig Miller":1rm7gq09 said:

Speak for your own wife and leave mine outta this. :cowboy: