live forever?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Saw on the "net" that in 20 years we can live forever thro tecnology! Who do you think will be the first to get this ?

1982vett":iwykfw8f said:
Dont' know who will be the first. Sure can think of a long list that I hope don't get it. :nod:

You are sooo right------------------Gov Perry is right close to the top on my list!!

All the changes that have happend in my time I don't think I want to live for ever.
Second thought you said 20 years from now,I probably won't have to worry about it. :lol: :lol:

Cal

I figgure the same,but I wouldn't have enough money anyhow....

Not sure I would want to live forever, but to nice ripe old age would be nice. Although there is not much longevity in my family, so I will see if I can be the first. :banana: the way I'm going at the moment I'm not so sure, but there are people worse off than me so I can't grumble

peg4x4":1oecfu67 said:
Saw on the "net" that in 20 years we can live forever thro tecnology! Who do you think will be the first to get this ?
that can cover alot of ground,,, did they mention GOD's role in it.

Weren't they talking about that 40 years ago??

And you know it ain't gonna happen because global warming will kill us all off first.

MistyMorning":1ha6sk4h said:
peg4x4":1ha6sk4h said:
dun

He's already got it, he just won't share.

"I'll take American History for $1000, Alex."

This person was Christopher Columbus' first mate in 1492.

"Who is dun of the Ozarks?"

Correct!

peg4x4":34mvvrp6 said:
Saw on the "net" that in 20 years we can live forever thro tecnology! ...

What I want to know is...... Who would want to? :kid:

I've only been around for about 40, and all I can say is it ain't all that and a bag of chips!

I figure I'll have everything paid off right around the time I take a dirt nap. So I wouldn't mind an extra 20 or 30 productive years even if I had to work through it. I think it would be great to meet my great grand kids. I would be the first in the last several generations to be able to do so. We just don't have that longevity gene. Would I want to live forever though? Maybe. I wouldn't want to outlive my family though.

Walt

ToddFarmsInc":fxz0k8x0 said:
peg4x4":fxz0k8x0 said:
Saw on the "net" that in 20 years we can live forever thro tecnology! ...

What I want to know is...... Who would want to? :kid:

I've only been around for about 40, and all I can say is it ain't all that and a bag of chips!

Thanks for that one ToddFarms, made my afternoon! :D