Little Rocket Man . . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":35nydbya said:
Don't think China is very happy.

China and Russia are very happy. One of the concessions may be the removal of our military from the area. Then China and Russia will have total control of the area. We will be left with Guam. Look for the Philippine President to kick the us out of area of its influence. I don't not know what will transpire only time will tell.

One of the concessions may be the removal of our military from the area.

Not likely. Downsize maybe, but total removal or even 50%? I very much doubt it.
The trade off is going to be in economics.

hurleyjd":wa03jgfn said:
haase":wa03jgfn said:

China and Russia are very happy. One of the concessions may be the removal of our military from the area. Then China and Russia will have total control of the area. We will be left with Guam. Look for the Philippine President to kick the us out of area of its influence. I don't not know what will transpire only time will tell.

It wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer tomorrow, you wouldn't be happy.

Since Guam is a US territory, how much power does that president have? I am not really all that knowledgeable of some of the "rules " of the territories and what we are responsible for and what rights each has. How will that affect things with the Philippines?

jehosofat":rk64b177 said:
hurleyjd":rk64b177 said:
haase":rk64b177 said:

It wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer tomorrow, you wouldn't be happy.
Who created and started a moonshot to cure cancer was it Trump.

What did I post that implys that I am not happy. Just stating what might happen. All ready agreed to no more war games exercize with the South Koreans. Much to the surprize to the South. Also stated that he might reduce the troop level by fifty percent.
And did this have anything to do with the neogations.
"In a press conference following his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore, President Donald Trump applauded North Korea's "great beaches" and said they would be a great location for condos and hotels."

callmefence":23b8a9nh said:
He just wanted to sit at the table with the cool kids....and dt knew it.

I'm pretty sure that both of them wouldn't be at the cool kids' table, especially with those hair cuts. But, the cool kids aren't always what they're cracked up to be....

Bestoutwest":1a7wcxl0 said:
callmefence":1a7wcxl0 said:

I'm pretty sure that both of them wouldn't be at the cool kids' table, especially with those hair cuts. But, the cool kids aren't always what they're cracked up to be....

Yes we are.

TennesseeTuxedo":18w501fm said:
Bestoutwest":18w501fm said:
callmefence":18w501fm said:

Yes we are.

You're not clever enough to be cool. :lol2: :lol2:

Bestoutwest":voezf2y0 said:
callmefence":voezf2y0 said:

Legends in their own mind. Never believe everything ya think tho.

"
President Donald Trump applauded North Korea's "great beaches" and said they would be a great location for condos and hotels."
"
It worked for Vietnam. There's now a high $$$ Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, and a Marriot resort right across from where my base used to be.

Latest posts