Little HOSS

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I have had a few inquiries in the last few weeks via pm as to how Little HOSS is doing and I got another today so I thought I would just post a pic. He is 15 months old now and went from learning how to walk to an all out run in a day or two. We can hardly keep up with him. He loves cows and puts shoes on his hands like hooves and goes around the house on his hands and knees making mooing sounds like a cow. Here he is on his little John Deere ATV.

littleman.jpg

he is just to cute.dont let him run over you when he is on his atv.the older he gets the more fun he will be.

HOSS":2of486ot said:
I have had a few inquiries in the last few weeks via pm as to how Little HOSS is doing and I got another today so I thought I would just post a pic. He is 15 months old now and went from learning how to walk to an all out run in a day or two. We can hardly keep up with him. He loves cows and puts shoes on his hands like hooves and goes around the house on his hands and knees making mooing sounds like a cow. Here he is on his little John Deere ATV.

littleman.jpg

Hoss,

You mention that he loves cows and is already imitating them. KEEP HIM FOCUSED on those things that he is interested in currently. Statistics prove that children raised around animals learn responsibilities, gain respect, and have compassion for others based on how they interact with animals and what they learn from these experiences. He won't learn this from video games.

Fine lookin' young man I might add. Got two grands myself and love every minute spent with them. :nod:

HUS

He's a cute little fella! Love the ATV, I had a John Deere Tricycle growing up. Its great that he is interested in the farm too. Farm kids are a good breed :D

HUS":3ltfvtz8 said:
Jogeephus":3ltfvtz8 said:
Looks like a fine young man. How good a shot is he?

I'm with you Jo........

Hoss,
When are you signing the little man up to get his Concealed Weapons permit and his lifetime membership in the NRA? :nod:

His firearms training has already begun with some toy weapons. A .22 rifle has already been secured for his use. By the time he is five he should be proficient enough to take small game :D

HOSS":3vdkee3l said:
His firearms training has already begun with some toy weapons. A .22 rifle has already been secured for his use. By the time he is five he should be proficient enough to take small game :D

Hoss I was not blessed with a son but did manage to get a lot of such time in with my nephews and it was very rewarding. Congratulations. He is a fine looking kid.

Little Hoss is a cutie...and I know he brings you joy and pleasure day after day.;

Alice

Just out of curiousity, what does he call his four wheeler? We got us a new neighbor and their son is about his age. This lil boy kills me with his words and descriptions. Children are fun.

Jogeephus":28hbbnyv said:
Just out of curiousity, what does he call his four wheeler? We got us a new neighbor and their son is about his age. This lil boy kills me with his words and descriptions. Children are fun.

He has words for everything but some don't make any sense. He points at it and says something like oodah tee. We have been saying ATV so maybe is is trying to say that. The words he can say clearly are:

Momma
Daddy
Poppa
GiGi = Granny
Hot
Deer
Bear
Bird
Bite = when he wants to eat
Beby = Becky his aunt
Tig = is Tigger our cat
Moo = cow sounds

Aw! He's so sweet! I love kids at that age. Just little sponges! I remember those days fondly. Lots of work, but so worth it!

How sweet ,he is just as cute as he can be. Hold him close and enjoy every minute. It doesn't take long and they are all grown up.

joy big hoss will be broke from spoiling lil hoss while he grows up.i hate to admitt this but when my neices an nephews was growing up.i spent enough spoiling them that i couldve bought an paid for 2 new f350s.

bigbull338":iju65s2w said:
joy big hoss will be broke from spoiling lil hoss while he grows up.i hate to admitt this but when my neices an nephews was growing up.i spent enough spoiling them that i couldve bought an paid for 2 new f350s.

Fortunatley my wife and I have been through this twice already. Our oldest is 17 and our next one down is 15 then we have the 15 month old. He gets spoiled by everybody in the family. Especially grandparents :D

Latest posts