Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
DSCF1678800x534_zps98c284b3.jpg

DSCF1685800x534_zpsddeef25d.jpg

DSCF1679800x534_zps851bb6eb.jpg

DSCF1680800x534_zpscc048825.jpg

DSCF1683800x534_zps57d1a1bb.jpg
He is a old school calf,

Nice looking RBB,looks like you have your program going in the right direction, but you should bring him up north here too see how he really does, at your expense of course. :lol:

You folks may be looking at the highest marbling bull in the limousin breed today. He is very old breeding. He will be 5 months old the 25th of this month. I have not registered him yet but is will soon. He is already sold if he grows out to suit me and his dna profile matches his epd's. He is out of a 1980 import bull. Thanks for the comments guys and you to Chippie.

OK now you gotta give us the rest of the story. How old, what's his breeding and definately how's his EPD's look?

Red Bull Breeder":3d6fdfy1 said:
You folks may be looking at the highest marbling bull in the limousin breed today. He is very old breeding. He will be 5 months old the 25th of this month. I have not registered him yet but is will soon. He is already sold if he grows out to suit me and his dna profile matches his epd's. He is out of a 1980 import bull. Thanks for the comments guys and you to Chippie.
Wow, 5 months!!! He looks like he is already in the 600 to 700 range. Is that about right?

Thank you all for the nice comments on the calf. He is a good calf for the most part, have never saw a perfect one yet. Vick I don't have the epd's yet. He should be fairly middle of the road except for the marbling, His sire was imported into Canada in the early eighties and is the highest marbling fullblood limousin bull I have found +23. He should be a moderate framed bull with plenty of muscle. He should have a milk epd somewhere around 20. His dame is a bit high on birth weight and low on ce. Not gonna have blow out performance epd's but should hold his own. Found a old breeder who sent me some picture of cows he had breed from this calfs sire that looked really good.

Allforage I raise them to sell and that's why he is for sale. I try to breed cattle that will work anywhere on grass.

Alabama :tiphat: Ain't no thumbs up so a hat tip will have to do.

Latest posts