Little bit of maintenance and clean up

Help Support CattleToday:

Should be a nice little tractor. I prefer the ind. tires on that size tractor. They give a little more stability and don't tear up yards so bad. They handle the weight on the loader better also but to each their own. Hydro trans is nice but takes a lot of power away so you gotta add 10-15 HP to compensate. Will it have a hyrdo-shuttle or just a straight gear transmission? You dealing with Trey or Parker? Seems everybody has their favorite there.

On the third valve is the factory one set up as a true additional function that works on bi directional switch? I think the Long one is just a switch that takes your curl function and diverts it to the grapple. If I were going to use a grapple a lot it would be worth the money for the true third function. A lot of times you need to roll and grapple at the same time.
Smoking I have a small Kubota with industrial tires I get stuck alot or spin so wanted the AG tires. I will be using it mostly on bare yards grading and using a Harley take so I don't think ag tires will matter much. It has the hydro shuttle. Parker is who I deal with mostly. I am not really sure of the factory set up I had a long add on put on another tractor I had had a button on the joystick did fine for me. Are you going to the auction on the 20th?

We use a grapple on the jd 5085 with hoses ran to the rear remotes. Takes a little learning curve but once you got it it's not bad. Don't think sky's new toy has remotes so... just saying.

We use a grapple on the jd 5085 with hoses ran to the rear remotes. Takes a little learning curve but once you got it it's not bad. Don't think sky's new toy has remotes so... just saying.
No they said it didn't come with it only thing I cared for was the grapple. Said was 2400 to add a set of remotes

Latest posts