Listen to this!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I got goosebumps and I normally avoid kid acts because you get the hammy kid or the overly adult kid. But she was really good, and still behaved and looked like an actual child. No make up and no adult costuming. She was great. I hope her voice continues to improve as she ages. She has a wonderful natural talent. :heart:

Victoria":ru0mfwyi said:
I saw that about a week ago and just got tears in my eyes it was so beautiful. I hope she wins.

she didn't win, Paul the oprea singer won. In some ways I feel it was a good thing in others not...as I did vote for Connie, but she has a life time to get known, where as Paul this may have been his last, as I feel Simon will keep tracks on both of them. As there is money to be made from record sales. I say Good luck to them both.

mdmdogs3":2cp7naps said:
check out the guy that won the competition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dzZTPWrSM

the little girl was offered a contract .....

where did you hear Connie has a contract? Paul is recording an Album as it was part of the deal for the winner, also To sing in front of the Queen at the Royal Variety Performance, along with £100,000 ($200,000) prize money. I feel he will never have to work in Car Phone Warehouse ever again, and as I said before Good Luck to him.

That guy blew me away! And that particular selection is one of my favorites, even though I don't know much about opera. Brings tears to my eyes when I hear Pavarotti sing it and it did today when I heard it again. Stunning.

Latest posts