Line 1 Herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

There were three calves on the ground when I brought them home, and I've had another since. I really like the way these cows worry over their babies, they keep close tabs on them. I'm very happy so far, I'm going back to the breeder next week to look at a bull. Since he's cut back his herd numbers, he has two too many 4 year old bulls.

Dogs and Cows":3v8x2wwe said:
Love to see some pictures!
I'm working on that. I just got an IPhone last week. Is there a good way to upload pictures from it? I tried to log onto my CT account from it, but I've lost my password. When I'm on here it's from my PC, which logs in automagically.

Clodhopper":2gdj40ca said:
Dogs and Cows":2gdj40ca said:
I'm working on that. I just got an IPhone last week. Is there a good way to upload pictures from it? I tried to log onto my CT account from it, but I've lost my password. When I'm on here it's from my PC, which logs in automagically.

Click on your user name to take you to your page. Click on the Profile tab, then "Edit account settings". That will let you set a new password. Then you can use it to log on from your new phone.

Rafter S":17w16tsk said:
Clodhopper":17w16tsk said:
Dogs and Cows":17w16tsk said:

Click on your user name to take you to your page. Click on the Profile tab, then "Edit account settings". That will let you set a new password. Then you can use it to log on from your new phone.
I just tried that, I have to know my old password to set a new one.

Clodhopper":3cfsg0r3 said:
Rafter S":3cfsg0r3 said:
Clodhopper":3cfsg0r3 said:

I just tried that, I have to know my old password to set a new one.

Sorry about that. I didn't go all the way to the bottom of the page to see that. In that case I'd suggest clicking on "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to send a message to the administrators explaining the situation.

Latest posts