Limousin Jr. National Show

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":1v593xqb said:
Someone posted a picture of a red Limo bull on FB last week, wow, was that guy ever impressive

I bet I can tell you what RBB would say. In the immortal words of RBB:

"He sure is a Jim Dandie of a a bull. Don't think I have seen a better one on here."

:lol: :nod:

RBB has the best cattle in the World us Kentuckians should make a field trip to his place and see the best. Heck, Ron your in Missouri just dip down in Arkansas and take a look before you come back.

FlyingLSimmentals":1jaqv291 said:
RBB has the best cattle in the World us Kentuckians should make a field trip to his place and see the best. Heck, Ron your in Missouri just dip down in Arkansas and take a look before you come back.

Mike,

I bet ole Red Bull has some Jim Dandies. :)

I can't find that picture anymore.. I know it wasn't posted by a Limo guy, I had though Knersie posted it, but I'm not finding it

If anyone goes to the show, can you look up the champion cow/calf pair for me? I would like to find out what people think of her. I have a paternal half sib to the cow, so I'm curious. TIA!

Red Bull Breeder":15ba3v7s said:
Saw the pair on facebook a little while ago. Was a nice looking pair.

I saw the backdrop pictures, but the calf hides most of the cow. I'm most curious as to how deep she is in fore rib....