• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Limo bull sale

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
If anyone is interested the Central MO limo association is having a sale this week-end in Lebanon, MO

dun

CopeMan

Reaction score
Are you going? Ive been around Limousin probably more than any other breed of cattle,In my opinion they are great continentals, I love them, but they are just to wild, well the ones Ive been around. The farm I work for is Woodbrook Limousin Farm, they are a good sized Seedstock operation, you can check them out on there website. Theyre great when you walk up to them but man when you get them in a head gate you better watch out. Some of there breeding is of Wulfs in MN.

OP
dun

dun

Reaction score
Nope, wouldn't have another one. Just thought that if anyone was interested I'ld pass the word.
I'll be at the Red Angus sale in Springfield this week-end. Probably.

dun

CopeMan":2i9wzx73 said:
Are you going? Ive been around Limousin probably more than any other breed of cattle,In my opinion they are great continentals, I love them, but they are just to wild, well the ones Ive been around. The farm I work for is Woodbrook Limousin Farm, they are a good sized Seedstock operation, you can check them out on there website. Theyre great when you walk up to them but man when you get them in a head gate you better watch out. Some of there breeding is of Wulfs in MN.

Latest posts