Limo bull.....My kind of meat wagon

Help Support CattleToday:

I think that might be one of cattleman200's bull. He is from vienmont and I know he puts a lot adds on CL.

circlew":3vjt698a said:
I think that might be one of cattleman200's bull. He is from vienmont and I know he puts a lot adds on CL.

I bet you are right circlew. It does look like one of his bulls. He has a good reputation up here in TN for breeding top notch stock. Kudos to cattleman200 if it is one of his bulls. :clap: I think he is underpriced :2cents: . I have seen bulls that should have been cut sell for that around here lately.

Sure does look like a fine one. I'm thinking about giving him a chance when I do my next bull shopping.

Cattleman200":253oc771 said:
I just posted three more young LimFlex Bulls last night in the Huntsville/Decatur Alabama section.

That #47 sure looks good! How do you make em scowl like that? ;)

Circle H Ranch

Thanks for the comments everyone. Baldie Maker, yes I did price them to hopefully move quickly. Kingfisher, it usually takes about 50-60 pics and an hour or two to get 4-5 pics I think are actually good enough to use. To be honest the pic on this ad that Hoss posted does not do the bull justice. He is extremely thick and I was unable to get a smoking hot pic of him on short notice. Sometimes they just do not want to cooperate. lol Thanks again to everyone.

Circle H Ranch

Latest posts