Like virginity on prom night

Help Support CattleToday:

It is best to end one relationship, before starting another. This much is clear to me now.

I hated Prom and was lucky enough to attend 4. Now one of you egg heads explain what I missed.

Bigfoot":1pjgmlrh said:
It is best to end one relationship, before starting another. This much is clear to me now.

can we take this to mean that at some time in your past the word dog might have been used to describe you..............MY MAN! :tiphat:

Bigfoot":3rnerulu said:
Sometimes, it's kinda hard for both parties to agree and understand it's over...

Bigfoots story reminded me of many years ago there was this young lady that I made some advances towards and I don't remember why but she shut me down and made me look foolish.
A year or so later things changed and she was hot on my trail but I was determined to pay her back..

I took her to dinner and a movie carried her back to her house early and told her I just wasn't into her.
She hated me after that and ended up marrying and living right down the road from me.
She bloomed in all the right places and in the summer she liked working in the yard with short shorts and a bikini top.
For years I had to drive by her house(sometimes 2-3 times) and see her looking like a supermodel and kicking myself for being so stupid :D
To this day everytime I see her I think of wasted youth

I and a buddy decided to just skip our my senior. We double dated and he set me up with this girl he knew I'd like. I thought she was cute until she mentioned that her boyfriend would be getting out of jail soon! And no, she wasn't kidding.

Who needs enemies when you got friends like that.

Latest posts