Like Button

Help Support CattleToday:

Same thing here. And when I use my back button to see if it worked, it hasn't.

Edited to add: looked again, and Slick is right, it did finally show up.

ALACOWMAN":2koe3oa3 said:
Gotta hit the refresh button after you back out... They making it a lot of work to like somebody...

yes, that works.
:wave:
But, emoticons still work for me. :banana:

greybeard":1x82dof0 said:
ALACOWMAN":1x82dof0 said:
Gotta hit the refresh button after you back out... They making it a lot of work to like somebody...

yes, that works.
:wave:
But, emoticons still work for me. :banana:

I still can't get the emoticons to work. Only things I can do is try to make them myself, like with the colon & parenthesis.

No wonder no one likes my post! ......... ahhhhh..... right? ...... some of you like my post? Right?......

It's just a mess.
I don't understand and it is just too much trouble all this stuff some of you are saying do.
I'm sure, at least hope, it is being worked on.
I tried to put one of those emoticon things on here and it didn't work.
(You think it is the Russians?)

I suspect it emanates from the software problem that Mr. Gravlee is working on and commented on in the emoticon thread:
by M Gravlee » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 am

Simple problem, not so simple fix. I'm adding Classified Ads back to the site. The new software requires PHP 7.x and this forum won't run on 7.x so when I changed if wouldn't access the database. Finally figured out how get the forum back on PHP 5.4 but the cache on the forum was still directing it to 7.x so I deleted the cache. That fixed the database problem but caused all of your above problems. The cache on your device is looking for a file in the forum cache that is no longer there.

I will continue to work on a fix.

Latest posts