Life on the farm..

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Life on the farm is not always easy.. Nor fun... This last week these cattle have been driving me up the wall... Today guess what another orphan. This one is premature as heck and weighs about 20-25lbs... Life on the farm is kicking my tail... But I wouldn't trade it for the world... But I do wish I could go uneventful for a while.

skyhightree1":2e7y7tak said:
Life on the farm is not always easy.. Nor fun... This last week these cattle have been driving me up the wall... Today guess what another orphan. This one is premature as heck and weighs about 20-25lbs... Life on the farm is kicking my tail... But I wouldn't trade it for the world... But I do wish I could go uneventful for a while.

Well, you been wantin some bottle calfs......now ya got one.
What happened to the momma?

Nevermind--I found the rabid cow with mastitis thread.

skyhightree1":4nufs9sk said:
Deer carry a disease that causes this also.

Big Sky High Tree Azz Brother. Your brother in Kentucky feels your pain. No joke!! It is a tough business. It is not the money. I like money like everyone does but it don't eat at you like the failure and loss one suffers when something under their care does not succeed.

May the Great Spirit of our ancestors smile on you my BROTHER.

Its all about the money and the fame for me. The groupies are a bad thing either but I could do without the paparazzi. :cowboy:

/\
That ruse is over Joe--we've all read the text and seen the pics in the Exellant Adventure thread................

You shulda left Herb there and brought back Bailey or Jennifer......

7228215_f260.jpg

Latest posts