Life is like a Rainbow

Help Support CattleToday:

Just Curious

Reaction score
Since we seem to have a run on life in the past topics...
Several year ago I taught a class on Pesonal Development...
One of the topics of discussion had to do with the Rainbow Effect...
I am curious to see how many examples we might be able to come up with...
As the discussion went, life is like a Rainbow... Considering the Rainbow as a full arch... At one end of the rainbow is birth and at the other end is death... It can be interesting how somethings come into play twice in our lifetime...
For example.... Just after birth transitioning from diapers into "Big Kid" underwear becomes an issue... Sometimes is our elder years transitioning from "Big Kid" underwear back to diapers becomes an issue....
Other examples might include driver's licenses.... Getting a driver's license and keeping a driver's license....
Any others come to mind???? :D

While I sat in the reception area of my doctor's office, a woman rolled an elderly man in a wheelchair into the room. As she went to the receptionist's desk, the man sat there, alone and silent. Just as I was thinking I should make small talk with him, a little boy slipped off his mother's lap and walked over to the wheelchair. Placing his hand on the man's, he said, 'I know how you feel. My mom makes me ride in the stroller too.'.

As an infant teething one or two at a time----as we age "de-teething" one or two at a time.

Near the zenith of the rainbow our "wisdom teeth" emerge and then 90% of us have them pulled.

Latest posts