Life is Good

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Nice fire going wife cooked a pot of Venison chili don't get much better.
Weather service one is calling for 23 the other 25 deg tonight.
You boys up North are going to freeze your ass off.

Had venison nachos, and sitting here by the fire myself. Hope the wind quits blowing so I can hunt in the morning.

Caustic Burno":2z3bdak4 said:
Nice fire going wife cooked a pot of Venison chili don't get much better.
Weather service one is calling for 23 the other 25 deg tonight.
You boys up North are going to freeze your ass off.

It's pretty nice here right now as well. Fire is so hot I asked the old girl to open a window on the down wind side of the house

Wife hauled in enough wood to keep the place warm for about a week - and she hauled me a hot meal in the bush today while I was clearing a bit of land to feed cows on because I did not get the bales out in this field before the snow hit.

The snow is about - but not quite - three feet deep on the flat and I needed to move some snow to get the cows ready to move into another field.

Had to send her to town to get me some diesel because she let the tank run dry without ordering more.

I let her off easy though because she cooked me a decent meal tonight as well.

Now I get a chance to chat with her while she does the dishes.

I got my feet up on an old table and the three dogs sleeping at my feet.

If it gets to 23 degrees F I might almost consider putting on a hat and gloves - but no need for a heavy coat yet.

Biggest problem here is the drifting - that wind just does not want to quit.

Put on your warm socks old guy - would not want you getting chilled! LOL

My best to you CB

Bez

We don't have a TV, and quit going to church when our Pastor got arrested in a prostitution sting, while armed with a concealed weapon.

yep, freezing by midnight, 25 at 6am tomorrow morning. Been on a chainsaw most of the afternoon, cold and sore. I think I'm gonna sit in the jet tub for awhile. Somebody call and wake me up March 1 will ya?

highgrit":k17asjsc said:
We don't have a TV, and quit going to church when our Pastor got arrested in a prostitution sting, while armed with a concealed weapon.

Well he won't be the last bad preacher.
I got to be there to lead singing or they ladies might not feed me when we have dinner on the ground.

Caustic Burno":2c9kjuzq said:
highgrit":2c9kjuzq said:

Well he won't be the last bad preacher.
I got to be there to lead singing or they ladies might not feed me when we have dinner on the ground.
YOU,,, lead the singing? Somehow I just cannot imagine it. Now all that comes to mind Is Dan Blocker standing up there with James Earl Jones voice singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot".

Yes I lead swinging Sunday morning,night and Wednsday night.
Favorites are I will Fly Away and Precious Memories.
PS being Baboon Butt ugly has nothin to do with sangin.

Caustic Burno":1zsa8soe said:
Favorites are I will Fly Away and Precious Mermories.
PS being Baboon Butt ugly has nothin to do with sangin.
I'm requesting that you lead them in "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" for Isom. :D

Caustic Burno":3njq36tx said:

Would that be the Bob Wills kind of Western Swinging or one of those [ahem--cough cough] other kind of swingin? :lol:

greybeard":26z0j8hb said:
Caustic Burno":26z0j8hb said:

Would that be the Bob Wills kind of Western Swinging or one of those [ahem--cough cough] other kind of swingin? :lol:
I'd have never guessed CB to be a singing swinger. :lol:

highgrit":21yw2dbw said:
That wasn't old Pastor Fuzz was it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All joking aside Highgrit I'll tell you what a friend told me when I was having similar feelings. He said "Thank goodness Jesus didn't throw out Peter and Paul because of Judas". :!: :!:

TexasBred":9xhjp5qk said:
highgrit":9xhjp5qk said:
That wasn't old Pastor Fuzz was it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All joking aside Highgrit I'll tell you what a friend told me when I was having similar feelings. He said "Thank goodness Jesus didn't throw out Peter and Paul because of Judas". :!: :!:
I have a friend who was complaining of hypocrits in church. I asked him if he used $20 bills. He said that he did. I told him, you know that there are conterfit $20 bills out there.

Latest posts