Help Support CattleToday:

mdmdogs3

Reaction score
Spring must be right around the corner -
daffodils are in bloom
seeds from Gurney's arrived the other day
and tonite it is raining -
life is good
p.s. - another calf today (no problems) - don't want to jinx us so I won't say how our calves are coming this year :D :D :D

stocky":it2hukoj said:
MDMDOGS3, once you get all the rain you need, send it on up my way, please

wish I could send you ours, we have had 3inches in one day and it is still raining, but it is the first time in about a month, we have had a dry but cold winter, very unlike here they are putting down to Global Warming.

TnWI":1yxfaf2n said:
I am willing to share some snow.............do I hear any bids??

Where in WI are you? We have nothing but bare ground with an occasional snow clump from snow removal...wish we had snow!

mitchwi":3dvc1wa9 said:
TnWI":3dvc1wa9 said:

Where in WI are you? We have nothing but bare ground with an occasional snow clump from snow removal...wish we had snow!

I am north east of Wausau, about 20 min. Where are you?? We have been getting snow at least once, if not 3x a week .... and there is more expected on Monday. :shock:

TnWI":n72p623r said:
I've heard of that.....snow stuff. What's it like? :p

it's been snowin on and off for the past few days here. mostly on. we been needin it too. been a really dry winter here. don't have much snow, but every little bit counts. hope everyone else gets what they need and/or want.

TnWI":36xhvp5e said:
mitchwi":36xhvp5e said:
TnWI":36xhvp5e said:

I am north east of Wausau, about 20 min. Where are you?? We have been getting snow at least once, if not 3x a week .... and there is more expected on Monday. :shock:

West of Eau Claire.... I heard about Monday, I actually hope to get dumped on....I would enjoy that!

Latest posts