Life changes---again!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
This time it's for the GOOD!!
I'm moving into low income houseing! :shock: Far from the "Middle of Nowhere Ranch" I'v always wanted, :frowns: but at this time of my life,it's for the best..
Anyways,I'll be 4 blocks from work,and my walking distance from the Bastrop Library :banana: Things are looking up,for a change! :)

hate to hear that your having to leave your country place.but youll be closer to the libary an closer to work.both will be a help to you.

Yeah,I just couldn't handle the outside stuff anymore.. Hate to move-Glad to move..gonna be hard to get used to..

I am looking for my folks a place like that. They called and said they are ready to make a move so I am going to try and help them. Peg, once you get to a certain point in life, I guess occasional changes are in order. Sorry to hear you have to leave your quiet life, you think of what a social butterfly you'll be!

Peg, as well as you've rolled with the punches throughout your life, moving into town will be a snap for you. AND, like Lammie said, your social life will become so enjoyable to you.

I think this is wonderful!

Alice

Sounds like a good move, the library, and work close by. 8) And always the puter to keep in touch. :D

Peg, I know it is going to be hard to leave your place with all the memories that you have had there...... but you can take them with you :) .

I am really happy for you, it sounds like you are going to a good place close to your favorite places and close to work which it sounds like you really enjoy.So congrats and good luck on your move. :D

I hope you have some people to help you during your transition and to help with the move I don't think you should be over doing it so recently after surgery.

Good luck to you, I am sure it will all work out, remember when one door closes another one opens.

Gail

I'm not moveing much-gonna downsize while I have the chance-- :) Was on the waiting list for 'bout 5 years!! :frowns: Found THE table and 4 chairs yesterday at an auction house-now for a twin bookcase headboard bedframe-- Apt has refrigerator and stove..Hopeing for a dryer hookup-- Cleaning out my old place is gonna be for my son to do (He's gonna be thrilled[*]) :roll:

My lease starts Mar.01-------- Gonna be busy trying to get everything done/moved....Have a much better attitude now
:banana: :banana:
Been on the place from 5 years old on---couple of years following then hubby about--
Youall won't tell any difference,but I'll have to get used to another library :)

Latest posts