Liberty

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
"I have no reason to suppose that he, who would take away my Liberty, would not when he had me in his Power, take away everything else."
John Locke

This is what were fighting for our very way of life.

Patton

War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt off your face and realize that instead of dirt it's the blood and guts of what once was your best friend beside you, you'll know what to do!

sometimes you have to use desperate remedies to combat dreadful diseases

War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shoot them in the guts. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt off your face and realize that instead of dirt it's the blood and guts of what once was your best friend beside you, you'll know what to do! {quote from Campgtound}

Yeah, my ex Brother in law was saying that in Nam, in the heat he felt some sweat running down his arm, he wiped it off with his hand and his hand came away RED. He had been shot and didn't know it. Of course, we couldn't shoot anyone unless they shot at us first. :mad: :mad:

We'll someone needs to remind the politically correct American people of this. It seems everyone is so afraid of damaging a mosque or accidentally killing a bystander (who was probably harboring a terrorist) that our troops have their hands tied. If they would just turn our boys loose and forget all this PC crap everyone would be home by now.

Our liberal media is going to be the death of us as a society. We need to get back to majority rule. The whiny minority seems to dictate direction now.

Latest posts