Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Kind of makes me just want go to New York in my pickup truck and go down Broadway running over hippies and liberal ba$tards...im sorry for the heated words but it makes me mad...we have some of the bravest and most honorable men and women in the world in our military...and what do they do?...protest them...the men and women in our military know the dangers of their job...but they signed up anyways...and these treehuggers and liberal march around New York saying we dont even have a reason to be in Iraq...they support terrorists over our young men and women over there...for all I care them anti war activists can go to he!!...and of all places...New York...where TERRORISTS just like the ones in Iraq attacked our country...I guess a towelhead that wants to kill us is more important to them that the people that died on 9/11...and that dam Al Sharpton makes me sick...saying the war is "illegal, immoral, and unethical"...people like him are the scum of the Earth...democrats like to say stuff about how backwards the south is and how ignorant we are...well I sure know that we aint the ones support terrorist countries instead of our own young men and women that are fighting...instead of having a parade to honor our soldiers...we ridicule them with an anti-war protest...instead of supporting them...they support the terrorists...they even try to act like Saddum Hussien is innocent :shock: :?: ...what????...this country is going downhill FAST...democrats protesting our own military...mexicans taking over our country...our workplaces...and even our National Anthem...gas prices over $3.00...I think its time for Proud Americans to stand up and instead of protesting the war...let all the brave men and women in our armed forces know that we love them and we thank them for keeping us free and safe back here at home...We should stop hiring illegal mexicans...they dont belong here...my thoughts are...if they cant speak english...then send their a$$es back to Mexico because we shouldn't have to learn a new language because mexicans are infesting our country

Pray for our troops and, our country...at least what's left of it thats not either been taken over my democrats or mexicans

Have a good day

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2d64jyfz said:
Aint that just like a republican to get their panties all in a wad. I do not like bush. At the same time I do not protest against the war. They harbor terrorist and now they should pay. I to do not think that illegal immigrants should be hired as much as the next guy. However for a republican to sit here and spout off at the mouth about democrats well they can go to He!! which is where all republicans, democrats, lawyers, and politicians will be going anyways. I vote for whoever I think will do the best job not one particular party.

well if its wrong for me to sit here and talk about how people piss me off that in no way respect our armed forces then I dont really care...im very proud of our young men and women in the military and if you dont like it then go away...never said nothing about voting for democrats or republicans or voting for anything else for that matter...I dont recall where I said anything at all about republicans...just said I dont like democrats and liberals and that we should support our troops over seas

I don't really know how I feel about the war. I expect that a lot of folks don't. I do know that the soldiers over their and the families they leave behind deserve our support and respect. It takes courage and conviction to leave your home and go fight for what you believe in. I can't imagine watching my boys do that, the mixture of pride and pain. It makes me feel good about this country to know that there are still young people that are willing to join up and go.

For decades the liberal press has supported terrorist 'causes' referring to terrorists as 'freedom fighters' or 'Guerrilla fighters,' and implying that the atrocities committed were more likely committed by the government forces. From 'Palestinians' to the various communist terrorists,three decades of left wing support and right wing indifference has made terrorism pay, and we now have to stand our ground if we are to stem the tide before the whole western world is engulfed.
In Rhodesia, we won every battle, but still lost the war in the face of international opinion and pressure, just as Vietnam before us,and these protesters will do the same in this war if not confronted!

In all countries that a war has been fought, innocent people get hurt/killed this is just unavoidable.

Its apparent we need to stop terrisom. So we need to ask ourselves, do we want to try to stop them here or do we want to take the fight to them over there.

As far as Iraq being another vietnam, it will only be because of the press making it so.

I promise you one thing this ol vet will treat our young men and women upon return better than us viet nam vets were treated.

I still remember seing kerry and fonda on tv when I returned.

I will still never ever watch a movie with traiters in it.
if ya know what i mean.

Why does hollywood think they are war experts anyhow, and who in the he!! would listen to them in the first place.

I'll quit before I really get started.

Cal

Calman":2ocikt42 said:
In all countries that a war has been fought, innocent people get hurt/killed this is just unavoidable.

Its apparent we need to stop terrisom. So we need to ask ourselves, do we want to try to stop them here or do we want to take the fight to them over there.

As far as Iraq being another vietnam, it will only be because of the press making it so.

I promise you one thing this ol vet will treat our young men and women upon return better than us viet nam vets were treated.

I still remember seing kerry and fonda on tv when I returned.

I will still never ever watch a movie with traiters in it.
if ya know what i mean.

Why does hollywood think they are war experts anyhow, and who in the he!! would listen to them in the first place.

I'll quit before I really get started.

Cal

Amen! My list of movies stars to boycott is getting longer and longer! Some of them I use to like their movies but after seeing the way they have reacted to Iraq and other issues it is hard to stomach seeing them on the screen.

Latest posts