Levi Jacket

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":3o7udmj6 said:
Wranglers here. I can sill get their cowboy cut ones on for now, but if I don't lose this fat gut, I'm going to have to try their relaxed fit option. Ain't cheap but they last.
I have never liked Levis.
And just an observation but the best lookin women I ever looked over always seemed to had a W on their back pocket.

:lol: Someone mention pencil legs earlier?.... I've got a pair or two of those cowboy cut ones somewhere around here that fit a bigger gut than I have now.....but I can't stand the tight legs fitting like spandex. Had to move over to the 20X.

Well, I never did have really fat legs or arms. The legs on my jeans are plenty loose--probably got enough room for 2 sets of my legs.
waist..not so much.

I had those Levi jackets back in the 70's and 80's. Froze to death with them. I think they make you colder rather than warmer.
I still have mine with the white fleece lining, now it was warm.
It also has all the patches we took off the hats and sowed on the jackets back then.
That might have only been a "here" thing though.

Working jeans I've always wore Wranglers. I wanted some a little nicer for work and bought Ariat's with clean pockets though. I wear bibs mostly on the weekends, Round House. I will be buying some of their jeans too as they are USA made.

Clodhopper":2u0h370p said:
Anybody tried any of the Duluth Trading clothes? I'm pretty sure my wife is getting me one of their firehose shirt jackets for Christmas.

I was in the dark about Levi's. I've owned many through the years, but no more. Thanks for the heads up.
Just out of curiosity I checked on some of those drawers they advertise on TV.....$40 a pair....I figure that will buy a lot of Hanes.

greybeard":3454kkp9 said:
Wranglers here. I can sill get their cowboy cut ones on for now, but if I don't lose this fat gut, I'm going to have to try their relaxed fit option. Ain't cheap but they last.
I have never liked Levis.
And just an observation but the best lookin women I ever looked over always seemed to had a W on their back pocket.
:nod: :nod: :nod:

$189. You don't even have to go to the trouble of wearing them out. They come straight from the factory with holes in them.

I saw a post on facebook of a picture a guy with fancy jeans. The caption read "if your boyfriend wears jeans like this, you don't have a boy friend, you have a girl friend."

M-5":35o6ghc9 said:
msplmtneer":35o6ghc9 said:
Maybe you should check the labels to see where Carhart,Wrangler and Duluth are made.
Most of what I looked up on line was imported. :tiphat:

from my experience, mainly the ones that are NOT stonewashed are USA produced, everything else seems to be made elsewhere, and we have had a lot of carhartt apparel with myself and 2 boys.

Clodhopper":c29tupyf said:
Anybody tried any of the Duluth Trading clothes? I'm pretty sure my wife is getting me one of their firehose shirt jackets for Christmas.

I was in the dark about Levi's. I've owned many through the years, but no more. Thanks for the heads up.

Ballroom jeans for hubby & my dad. Crouch without the ouch - what's not to love? That said, they seem to run short but are well made, haven't worn out.

When I was growing up you would be ashamed to go out somewhere in jeans like that unless you were just running to the store to get feed or pickup some stuff for the farm. Nowadays, it is the thing to look like they are soo worn that they are falling apart. Sorry, I want to look at a nice clean pair that doesn't have holes in it so I look neat. Don't have to be new looking, just clean and neat and not like they are ready for the rag bag...and the money they cost....ouch...

Dave":2lg4sguc said:
I saw a post on facebook of a picture a guy with fancy jeans. The caption read "if your boyfriend wears jeans like this, you don't have a boy friend, you have a girl friend."
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod:

I wear 31MWZ Cowboy Cut Wranglers for Big Boys with Big Bottoms. They are about the only jeans that fit.

Haven't worn Levi's since the 1980's, back when we still got the 501's for 12.95 at the local western store.

There was a big Levi's plant down at San Angelo, if I remember correctly. They paid good money and put out good products for a long time, and then Levi's discovered cheaper, third-world labor. Lots of folks lost their jobs and Levi's lost lots of customers here in Texas.

Now, Wrangler has made the same mistakes. My problem is I can't find any American jeans that fit me. And I won't wear those durn Kenny Chesney/Jason Aldean/glitter-hiney jeans, EVER.

I wear wranglers for work jeans. They are too snug for my liking when I first put them on but stretch just right once I get active. What pizzes me off about wranglers is if you buy three pair, they all fit differently. No two are made the same. I hate trying on clothes. I just want to pick my size and leave.

I have gone to white label Cinch for my dayjob/church/dress jeans. They are comfortable all day, but if I try doing any work in them they stretch too much and want to fall off my azz. I have yet to find an all around.

M-5":2t7kl2zd said:
http://www.carhartt.com/products/carhartt-men-jeans/Holter-Jean-101483

I really like this style , light weight and comfortable.

Just bought to pair of those. So far I like them

Latest posts