Leupold vx3 scope

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I've never had a high end scope. What's the good bad and ugly on this one? Guy I know is selling it for 340.00 and I wouldn't mind the upgrade. Duplex/matte. Pristine

Not bad compared to....
All the scopes I've ever used came with the rifles. I've only hear about the differences so I don't have any personal experience with better ones.thanks

There are a lot of VX3 scopes so there can be some price difference. A 4x10 is sure worth that kind of money. I have nothing but Leupold on my rifles. It is the best scope for the money in my opinion. The next step up in quality goes into the $1,000 plus range. And Leupold's guarantee is second to none. Have a problem with it, send it back and they will replace it.

The ROT is used optics are valued at 50% of the new cost. The 340 falls below that line so it's a good buy

I have some Vari-X II's and III's. Heck I even have some of the Rifleman models. Leupold makes some great glass. That sounds like a good buy. You wont be sorry.

Leupold is IMO about the best for there price range, I have several vx3's and I have nothing negative to say about them.

Got it dialed in I think.
100yds(measured) sitting at a table but not using a bench rest. Left pull was probably me more than the rifle. I really like the scope. Nice big fov and great eye relief and clear picture.

Latest posts