Letter from Bez

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I got a letter from Bez last night. It was like an early Christmas present.
For those that don't know Bez he is one of the original members that has been off fighting for our freedom.
Bez has been sorely missed by me as he is a true asset to the board and anyone that he has touched their lives.

Bez has given years away from his family for our families to stay safe. :tiphat:

Thank You Bez for your service stay safe.

Glad to hear he is still around.

So any more news you can share CB?
Is he still overseas? Or is he home with his family?

Wish he was back on here again. Every once in awhile I need his 2x4 up along side my head. :D ;-)

Let him know we all miss him and wish him well.

No question about it, he always gave sound advice! I hope he and his family are well and will be together soon.

He has my utmost respect and thanks. From reading his former posts, he is well suited for what he is doing. We need lots more like him.

I luv herfrds":2rtu1wyh said:
Glad to hear he is still around.

So any more news you can share CB?
Is he still overseas? Or is he home with his family?

Wish he was back on here again. Every once in awhile I need his 2x4 up along side my head. :D ;-)

Let him know we all miss him and wish him well.

Still serving over there this is his fourth Christmas away from his home and family.
That is one he!! of a sacrifice in my book.
The class I put Bez in doesn't take long to call the roll.

I've thought about him often and wondered if he was still even alive. Glad he is good. He's appreciated.

yes he has given alot todo what he does for us,thanks bez.i miss his posts as well.you know its hard on him being away from home for 4yrs.

Caustic Burno":2sniy4w1 said:

Funny you mention this. I had been wondering about him lately. We haven't heard from him in so long, I was hoping he was okay.

I second that. Any chance he may be able to get back home to his family anytime soon?

Katherine

WOW a great blast from the past glad to hear he is OK I lost contact with him a few years ago, hope he will be home with his family soon. and one day posting again, Caustic please send him my regards next time you post to him...Thanks.

Workinonit Farm":17045vd6 said:
Caustic Burno":17045vd6 said:

Funny you mention this. I had been wondering about him lately. We haven't heard from him in so long, I was hoping he was okay.

I second that. Any chance he may be able to get back home to his family anytime soon?

Katherine

Katherine he said this is it he is hanging up his spur's after this tour.

Caustic Burno":6rpookj1 said:
Katherine he said this is it he is hanging up his spur's after this tour.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure he and his family are counting the days, its been a long time.

Thanks for the update.

Katherine

I too have been wondering where he's got to these days, wondering if he was still overseas or not. Thanks CB for letting us know he's doing just fine. :)