Letter From A Farm Kid - Who Joined Marines.

Help Support CattleToday:

The only thing that I found any problem with is, Tommy mentioned eatin fried eggplant. I was born and raised in the South and never once have eaten it. Not sayin I wouldn't try it, just never have. ;-)

warpaint":7ft0ntma said:
The only thing that I found any problem with is, Tommy mentioned eatin fried eggplant. I was born and raised in the South and never once have eaten it. Not sayin I wouldn't try it, just never have. ;-)

Tried it for the first time this past summer. My 8 year old son saw it in the field and just had to have it. I'd never cooked it before, but fried it up with a light batter and cooked it in bacon grease. It was pretty tasty! It's something I'd cook again. It was hubby's first time eating it as well. He was as suprised as I was.

My daughter emailed this joke to me awhile back - she is in the Navy - spent time in Irac - I spent time in Navy in Vietnam - We both took it as a joke nothing more - This is funny - no disrespect to our military men and women, They do their job and laugh at jokes also. So lighten up they do their jobs to ensure we can laugh and live in peace.

Latest posts