Lets stop talking about uruguayan cattle !!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
No we are "talking" !!!
Here is Uruguay we have pigs and axis and some feral buffs that yours truly cull them in an foot&mouth "operation" several years ago :cowboy: , in Argentina (30 minutes flight) we have red stags, pigs, axis, etc.

So I don't talk only about angus or hereford bulls... :D

ww.jpg

z1.jpg

chanchostripas-1.jpg

PIC-0155.jpg

bichospampa.jpg

ciervoyyo.jpg

buff.jpg

000011.jpg

Hope you enjoy them
L

Well I have to say that you sure have some big game there. The cattle were also very big. How about your wimmen, are they anything like Crowders beauties ? Please post some pictures of them.
Tom.

Nice trophys Lorenzo. However I'm with Kerley let's see some pictures of the girls down there.

Ok here it goes..
I "stole" the pic from the internet doing some google about Punta del Este a beach resort we have here that is famous because of its girls :clap:

3-chicas-hyundai-punta.jpg

L

UhUhUhUhaaaa, Well now I have to admit that you have great hunting, cattle and good looking women. Now show us the heavy weights. I just do not see how any one could compare with Crowders wimmens shapely bodies, and his wimmens are so light on their feet.
Tom.

dun":1hc4zg4m said:
KNERSIE":1hc4zg4m said:
Where were the last two pics taken? SA?

I didn;t know they had water buffalo in SA

I thought there were water buffalo in SA and are called African buffalo, but may be mistaken . Help Knersie..

BTW Lorenzo, thanks for the pics very different than the hunting pics seen around here.

I could be mistaken but I believe water buffalo horns curve more downward than those in the pic. Kinda like a handlebar mustache.

Hi evreyone,
Those are WATER buffalo, bubalus bubbalis or something like that, CAPE buffalo is syncerus caffer...

L

spoon":8te4lgfe said:
I could be mistaken but I believe water buffalo horns curve more downward than those in the pic. Kinda like a handlebar mustache.
Ok, I was mistaken. I had it backwards. I think. :lol:

Lorenzo":2us99bc7 said:
Ok here it goes..
I "stole" the pic from the internet doing some google about Punta del Este a beach resort we have here that is famous because of its girls :clap:

3-chicas-hyundai-punta.jpg

L

Is that beautiful Hyundai for sale? Is leather an option there?

hillsdown":3vbdmgcu said:
dun":3vbdmgcu said:
KNERSIE":3vbdmgcu said:
Where were the last two pics taken? SA?

I didn;t know they had water buffalo in SA

I thought there were water buffalo in SA and are called African buffalo, but may be mistaken . Help Knersie..

BTW Lorenzo, thanks for the pics very different than the hunting pics seen around here.

We don't have water buffaloe, just African buffalo or Cape buffalo as you call them in the USA.

The Cape buffalo cows can easily be mistaken for water buffalo like in the pics. I knew Lorenza had been hunting in SA in the past, hence my assumption (or confusion)