Lets see your oldest piece of equipment that is still in use

Help Support CattleToday:

This is Hoss, and Molly (kids name everything on the place)
Hoss is an '81 model 6610 that was rode hard and put up wet before I took him in. Parked here to keep the battery hot.
Molly is a Jubilee, disguised as a 601 WorkMaster.

Hoss doesn't like to work in the cold. Molly is faithful. I'm getting old enough to be considering a cab tractor. Maybe next year.

Edit- service so bad I can't post a picture at the momentView attachment 24198View attachment 24199
I love the old stuff but, farmed 48 years before I got a cab tractor. Heat, air and, radio, no going back now.

Welcome @UDF to the forum. There are a couple members down your way... @kenny thomas is our most "famous member" down that way. You ever do any kind of competing at the Lexinton Va Horse Center??? I'm about 20 minutes north of there...
I have a longhorn cow that was a heifer on a cow I bought several years ago that someone had tried to dehorn... she had a dead calf the 2nd time and I shipped her but kept "Jess" (for majestic) and she has just had her 4th calf... keeps all the dogs out of the pasture and is nice and calm and quiet... not a pet but can work with her... breeds right back... has a "teacup" sized udder and really raises nice calves.... mostly white with a few speckles... her first calf was a speckled heifer, 2nd black bull, 3rd twin black heifers but lost one, this year a speckled (mostly white) with black nose etc, bull...

I love the old stuff but, farmed 48 years before I got a cab tractor. Heat, air and, radio, no going back now.
when I was a teen ager my uncle Albert got a combine with cab and ac and invited my granddad over to see it. After looking at the combine he said to my uncle "Well Albert, what color f'ing tie are you gonna where to work now"