Let's all take a moment

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think Altitude sickness is really diet related.. Even Sir Edmund Hillary could only go part way up Everest after the first time he conquered it... It's a progressive thing too

Nesikep":1rpk805e said:
I don't think Altitude sickness is really diet related.. Even Sir Edmund Hillary could only go part way up Everest after the first time he conquered it... It's a progressive thing too

I agree but neither does climbing Everest have anything to do with your diet but she made it so. I think it best for one to refrain from hubris talk till after the task is completed.

sim.-ang.king":x26x7sj1 said:
dun":x26x7sj1 said:
It's all because of global warming!
Your right! More carbon in the air made it harder for her to get oxygen!

While its obvious I'm hijacking my own thread I just thought I throw two thoughts out for you ponder.

1. Nitrous oxide is considered a greenhouse gas and was discovered in 1772 by Joseph Priestly and it was named laughing gas. According to the International Panel on Climate Change the level of nitrous oxide in the atmosphere has increased by
44 nmol/mol since 1750. If they didn't know what it was till 1772 how did they know how much we had in 1750?

2. It's possible for someone to exist on a vegetarian, organic, gluten-free diet without telling everyone about it.

Years ago one winter I was working in the woods on the west side of Mt Rainier. This was up 4,000 feet or 5,000 feet. Nasty weather and steep ground. An expose ridge where the weather hit you right smack in the face. It was a miserable place to be logging. There was a guy on the crew who was a vegetarian. He always looked pale and pasty. He also seemed to suffer more from the cold.

Latest posts