Help Support CattleToday:

alabama

Reaction score
Some pictures from Alabama 10/24/2007

abbieshakespearefestival_132.jpg

abbieshakespearefestival_004.jpg

Jogeephus":2vm94lk1 said:
She is a cutie-pie for sure.

She sure is. She came out yesterday and she drove my little truck all over the place standing in my lap. She was hanging out the winder yalling at the cows and turning the stearing wheel. We had a blast until bath time. I bet momma will sure have a time getting her back in that car seat now.

Don't know yet, but I here Grandkids are the BEST. You can spoil them and get them all stirred up and then just send them home and let Mom and Dad handle it.

I'm sure you're just proud as punch, and deservedly so.

CUZ":34ex5yzp said:
Don't know yet, but I here Grandkids are the BEST. You can spoil them and get them all stirred up and then just send them home and let Mom and Dad handle it.

I'm sure you're just proud as punch, and deservedly so.

I have been visiting Toys R Us about twice a week latley. I am now on a first name basis with the girles that work in there. When she gets about 3 we can buy lots of neet stuff. There just ain't much for a 10 month old. She has her own cellphone and TV remote but she likes mine better. She has learned that she can change what is on TV with my remote. Yeah changing grand paws auburn football game is big fun.