Help Support CattleToday:

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW i just read through this huge post. Seems like a few people were awfully edgy and walking around trying to start something. I wonder how the program is working? When i look at a Purebred program i sure don't see many left in business that haven't embraced technology.

Beef11":sy2ntnut said:
WOW i just read through this huge post. Seems like a few people were awfully edgy and walking around trying to start something. I wonder how the program is working? When i look at a Purebred program i sure don't see many left in business that haven't embraced technology.

If what we were told is all to be believed:..... Hill (after a school boy infatuation with Gelbviehs and Red Angus) has since: dispersed his Hereford herd, saved his Grandparents from the poor house, been rejected by the Va Tech vet school (despite his 3.9 GPA), has purchased 16 head of reg. Black Angus he is about to begin flushing for embryos, has changed his name to "100% Black Angus Guy", and is studying for a career as a Vet Tech......stay tuned here Matt's continuing adventures into the exciting world of the beef cattle biz.