Lenar Tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowherefords

Reaction score
Noticed a new brand of tractor the other day. Lenar, owned partially by Ford and Isuzu! Made in China. Around a twenty horse, 9995 or package deal on trailer with slip and loader for 13995, I think it was. Or they had one with a 23 horse without shuttle shift for 8995. What do you think, and have you heard of these before.

Also saw an old Case 4 cyl, 4 speed advertised in Tulsa World for 1100, supposedly ran good.

I don't know any thing about that make of tractor but I do have a suggestion, whatever make tractor look at ,new or used, just make sure it's something you'll be able to get parts for in time to come . We have had massey ferguson tractors here for many years and like them very much they are good tractors but we have a 1981 2675 model and we needed a power steering cylinder which was no longer available so we got one at a junk yard but it didn't hold up long and we had to get a new one made a machine shop, I complained to the massey dealer about not having parts and he said the companies are only required to keep parts for a certain model 10 years after it was last made

companies are only required to keep parts for a certain model 10 years after it was last made

10 years is NOT very long when you look at the investment you make in a tractor. Hell auto parts places keep auto parts around longer than that.

I can pickup parts for my grandad's 50 year old M off the shelf at my local John deere dealer. Sometimes that green paint is worth a little extra.

JB

Latest posts