• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lenar Tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowherefords

Reaction score
Noticed a new brand of tractor the other day. Lenar, owned partially by Ford and Isuzu! Made in China. Around a twenty horse, 9995 or package deal on trailer with slip and loader for 13995, I think it was. Or they had one with a 23 horse without shuttle shift for 8995. What do you think, and have you heard of these before.

Also saw an old Case 4 cyl, 4 speed advertised in Tulsa World for 1100, supposedly ran good.

shorty

Reaction score
I don't know any thing about that make of tractor but I do have a suggestion, whatever make tractor look at ,new or used, just make sure it's something you'll be able to get parts for in time to come . We have had massey ferguson tractors here for many years and like them very much they are good tractors but we have a 1981 2675 model and we needed a power steering cylinder which was no longer available so we got one at a junk yard but it didn't hold up long and we had to get a new one made a machine shop, I complained to the massey dealer about not having parts and he said the companies are only required to keep parts for a certain model 10 years after it was last made

txshowmom

Reaction score
companies are only required to keep parts for a certain model 10 years after it was last made

10 years is NOT very long when you look at the investment you make in a tractor. Hell auto parts places keep auto parts around longer than that.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch

Reaction score
Dealers are required to have parts available for 10 years as was stated. But aftermarket, ie parts houses NEVER have the critical parts you need when you need them. :roll:

J Baxter

Reaction score
I can pickup parts for my grandad's 50 year old M off the shelf at my local John deere dealer. Sometimes that green paint is worth a little extra.

JB

Latest posts