lemmon newsline c804 reg 13632776????

Help Support CattleToday:

PATB

Reaction score
Has anyone used this bull or seen his offspring? I have his pedigree history and EPD's but looking for first hand information on how his calves perform. He will be used on mostly heifers.

PATB":z5wzjuk6 said:
Has anyone used this bull or seen his offspring? I have his pedigree history and EPD's but looking for first hand information on how his calves perform. He will be used on mostly heifers.

Sorry, Pat, can't help you out. We used Pfred and 878 on heifers last spring. Are you signed up with http://www.advantagecattle.com? There are lots of Angus breeders posting there.

I wouldn't be scared to use him, he's got a stacked pedigree with New Trend and Conealy Dateline. I really like Datelin cattle, they are correct and growthy.

Jake I was looking to see if anyone had any horror stories or good reports on his offspring. I think he will complement our heifers quite nicely and I might try him on some cows to.

I haven't heard of him, and I usually hear about the really bad ones, I've seen him on some reports and haven't heard anything bad. I think he'll do great for you

Latest posts